Early in May, I bought into a promise that I could receive thousands either by buying stocks, buying options with long strike dates, or even options with shorter strike dates. I tried several options, but to date I have made $0 in return; in fact, I am several thousand dollars in the red.

Most of Zach's suggestions may be alright for wealthy investors, but the promise was that I could start with as little as $500.00 and grow wealthy with Buyout Millionaire. To the contrary, I have only lost money, and Agora Financial will not refund the steep fee I paid for the service. I will never buy another service from Agora Financial.

Instead, I will keep writing what I went through in hope that others may not have to endure the pain of losing funds they cannot afford to lose. Zach and his whole crew are elite scheisters; they put on a convincing show that they are there to help people plan for a wealthy retirement, but in reality they only take your money and produce NO results.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Tim Sykes Weekly Fortunes Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

i had purchased this big book of income. i have yet to figure out what it means or how to get the money i was told i could get. i am just an average person that cant afford a lot so with this book i am just an average person with the loss of money paid for this book.