1.5K views

A had previously had a bad experience with Agora Financial's false advertising in the past, but that was a couple years ago, and I had not paid for the out dated long winded videos and such, and decided to see if a paid subscription to one of their services would give me up to date current information that I might find useful. That was not the case....Any attempt at viewing what looks like updated fresh information has been squelched and come back to me online as "Not available at this time." What amounts to a total waste of my time and limited funds.

I'll try a little more to get some fresh updated investing information before I ask for a full refund, and never waste another minute on any Agora Financial site. Where is the new updated information on Pot stocks?

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Agora Financial Cons: Deceptive practices, Misleading advertising.

Comments

Palo Alto, California, United States #1297181

good luck getting a refund - even if you have never logged on and only had the order in for a short time - there is no refund!!!!! If they were selling something valuable - they wouldn't need to do that.