3.2

Agora has a lot of good to offer. However....

it sullies itself and lures unsophisticated investors with devious and deceitful "offerings". My favorite Agora Scam is the "Shocking footage from outside the door of our building" www. baltimorefoorage.com/2 .. there is also an earlier version.

I complained about this without a response. I am shocked the SEC has not come down on them for it. These presentations show how you can profit instantly.. or alternatively generate cash instantly, with virtually no money in.

Lotsa luck. They use an example of selling puts... never mentioning the qualifications for doing so... the amount of capital required to execute the transaction...

the notional risk associated... etc.

Pity the poor wanna be investor who steps into that Briar Patch. Disgraceful.

Reason of review: Duplicity.

Comments

This company is scam their e-mail is not working even customer support also not working,They Bill me $49 and $250 but the product that offer nil, I have send several email to them but there is no respond, pls people stay away from from flaudunt company like this.This is scam there rip your money off,I wish I knew this before I gave them credit card number or read Vedict