2.2K views
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Feb 13

I was contacted by Agora Financial via e-mail and told that my refund of the $104 will be credited back to my bank account. I will mark as resolved when that actually happens!

Original review posted by user Feb 09

I purchased a book that I assumed would come in the mail....."Big Book.........". I am new to trading and thought it would help, I never received it.

Although I also had to agree to receiving "Lifetime Income Report" as a TRIAL. I wrote the date in my planner to cancel, if need be. These daily newsletters did NOTHING to assist me in any way, so when I went to call they number given when I purchased it.....and the same number is on the web......It is not a working number. There is absolutely NO WAY TO GET A PERSON ON THE PHONE!!!!

Zach (Zachary) Scheidt you are a HORRIBLE PERSON to be involved in this huge SCAM!!!! I have rights, I am disabled AND on a fixed income. I automatically got charged (they had credit card number for postage/handling of book I never received) $104. I called the number on my bank statement and AGAIN.....A person talks, tells you how to reach them via e-mail, etc.....then call ends.

Nobody to talk to, no way to leave a message. I sent my 3rd email to them to their "contact page" email address.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves......I PLAN ON TAKING MEASURES IF MY REFUND DOES NOT SHOW UP IN MY BANK ACCOUNT BY 2/12/18. So people, DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING WITH AGORA FINANCIAL; 5 MINUTE FORECAST; "THE BIG BOOK......."; LIFETIME INCOME REPORT AND ESPECIALLY ZACH SCHEIDT!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: I did not get my hard copy but it is on my credit card bill, Failure to provide a refund within the money back guarantee.

Comments

I agree

Thanks for the heads up!!

First thing I noticed was zach scheidt sounds a lot like jack *** which is what you'll probably get

I got the same email. Thank you for the warning. I hope you get your money back.

DAVE WALKER

Uh oh, I think i may have to check my credit card activity, since i used it to pay for shipping of the free book offer last month. Of course that was before i ran across all these negative reviews. I almost hope they have been charging me small fees for whatever, since will give me that much more motivation to expose ALL of those involved!

If this is a scam as you say it is then you should be able to report it to someone that will go after them and get the money people were scammed out of back. They should be considered scammers like the people on the phone and be prosecuted. If he really wanted people to benefit, like he is supposedly then why not tell us how for free?

to Ann Pelrine #1539672

Exactly! That’s what I was thinking, he should tell us for free how to get these supposed checks rather than scam money from those in society barely making it.

Message starts out as get your free copy! Then asks for your credit card number.

Thats where I lost interest because thats when they've got you :( . I hope you get your money back.

Another stupid person thinking that someone holds all the answers to the secret of becoming rich. The ONLY people getting rich are the scumbags you give your hard earned money to.

Think about it, if they were making all this money with their investment advise, why would they need to SELL this information?

And even better yet, why are they still WORKING.... for someone ELSE?

laurieb702_87
to Jack #1431952

Jack,

I don't appreciate being called a "stupid person", you don't even know me OR what my expectations were. My issue is getting a refund within the time frame I was told.

I am a RN by trade for over 25 years. I KNOW I would never get "RICH", it was just something I thought about dabbling in for a little extra money or even a small nest-egg.

I have begun reading a book for beginners and if I choose to dabble in the Stock Market, that is my business and does, by no means, make me "Stupid".

I am actually a beautiful AND very intelligent woman so you can save your 'name-calling' for people you actually know personally to be 'stupid people'.

Have a great day!

to Jack #1528431

to Jack #1556321

My sentiments exactly. Thanks for all the comments.