Boynton Beach, Florida
1.5K views

I called them and told them to cancel my subscription over a year ago. They renewed it without my consent and used my credit card without my permission.When I called to find out why I was still getting the news letter,I was connected to a snotty pain in the ***, that told me that I had only cancelled one of the subscriptions.

Don't believe them when they offer you anything for free.

They will charge you for it!!!When I got upset about the rude and condesending bologna she was tring to feed me, she informed me that ther would be no refunds, and that she was ending the call because I was rude to her!! In addition to being total full of it when it comes to investment advice, they are also ripoff artists!

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Subscription.

Reason of review: All of the above.

Comments

addy42283
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1007506

Dear Consumers,

I would like to sincerely apologize for the lack of service that you have experienced.

I would like to work with you to resolve any complaints. Please contact us at this phone number 1 (800)708-1020 or email us support@agorafinancial.com.

Thank you!

Andrea Michinski

Director of Customer Service

Lakeland, Florida, United States #992206

I am having the same problem. No response to my emails......just more ads from the company.

How Do I resolve this? How do I stop payments to this company?