Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I bought a pricey subscription because they claimed they had superior stock suggestions. All I get are email commercials with absolutely ZERO stock names.

They NEVER tell you the names of the companies you should invest in. They only tell you that biotech will surge or marijuana is going to be hot this year.

They then tell you “for $1299 you can get our 200 page book explaining everything”...BUT I ALREADY PAID $500!...Avoid! THEY NEVER TELL YOU ANYTHING...they simple send you infomercials trying to get you to spend more...A LOT MORE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Technology Profits Confidential Subscription.

Comments

LongingMacaw284

I'm still hoping for some money back from the Pousa scam from 2012. So Rickards is from the CIA..... Well in my book, the CIA is on the same footing as child molesters, rapist and murderers...Why should they care....9/11 was a Inside Job.....

SelectiveLizard

The consumers complaints reflect my experience as well. Everything is a hook to get you to spend more and more.

And they sell your info to other 'affiliated' companies. Soon you are inundated.

to SelectiveLizard #1680523

What about the millionaire buyout club is that a scam also?