1.4K views

Agora will advertise you to death, it clogs your inbox and is a waste of your time. They do not view your time as valuable!!! Yes it is a marketing company, but my time is valuable too!!!! You can not find their customer service phone number and they automatically renew without notice even when you send customer service a letter.

I have followed three low volatile recommendations after review and other due diligence. OOOP's I lost money on every recommendation made by Neil George...Outstanding Investments!!!! Not Outstanding at all!!!....That was my $2,000 I lost!!!

Agora, Stansberry, Bonner are all tied together!!!!

Comments

addy42283

Dear Consumers,

I would like to sincerely apologize for the lack of service that you have experienced.

If you do not have time to watch a video or read our marketing sales letters we have a team of VIP subscription specialists that can assist you pick the subscription or membership that best fits your investment style.

Your VIP specialist can also help you customize your account and remove you from any marketing emails or free e-letter subscriptions.

All of our subscriptions have generous refund policies; this gives our customers a chance try out our subscriptions for a period of time at no risk and receive a refund.

I would like to work with you to resolve any complaints.

Please contact us at this phone number 1 (800)708-1020 or email us support@agorafinancial.com.

Thank you! Andrea Michinski Director of Customer Service