Additional Fees

Late one evening a few nights ago, I happened upon one of their emails and it seemed intriguing. I have NO experience at all with the stock market, but I thought I could handle it.

By the next day, I realized I had made a big mistake.

I never used any of their products, but their 'customer service' people claim they cannot refund the $500 I paid. I am devastated! I am 66 years old, I'm ill and I live on a small Social Security income. How can I get them to do the right thing??!!

So far, all I get is a recommendation to look into MORE of their scams.

I am SO frustrated!

I will be having surgery soon and I need that $500 for my health care costs. Should I contact the Better Business Bureau?

I didn't like: You are surpose to get refunded all money but they dont honer it.

Comments

I am so sorry for your loss. My friend just invested the $79.00 and he's having problems.

I was ready too invest on one of their recommended stocks, HALO FI a low earth orbit satellite system supposedly to deliver cable television at an ultra low cost etc. etc..Long story short I'm glad that people like you are putting these complaints out to help others, thank you.

They did the same thing to me and I ended up being in debt $3000.They have such Intriguing copy makes you want to believe they can make you rich. How they present it you don’t realize you’re clicking through to purchase something until it’s too late.

If you believe you have been defrauded, contact the attorney general in your state or the fraud division of your district's US Attorney's Office.