Tried to cancel subscription with great difficulty. It auto renews at the end of the year, although the ad says there is no further obligation.

I couldn't get it done on line. Thank god my credit card expired. It should be just as easy to contact by email to cancel as it was to purchase on line, but when I tried to communicate by email with this company, unfortunately, it was virtually impossible. The subscription was so easy to buy...

but hard to cancel. Not same avenues of communication.

There are several companies apparently - Technology Profits Confidential. I am going to ask the consumer division of the attorney general's office to investigate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Technology Profits Confidential Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Rohnert Park, California, United States #1343769

I am getting The Better Business Bureau in on this! I too have been ripped off!

I also had a very bad experience with this company. Customer service is very questionable, to say the least.

I didn't subscribe to their services knowingly.

I only paid for shipping on a free book (The Road to Ruin) from a different source and 30 days later my bank account gets charged $99 USD for some newsletter I didn't ask for. I am going to do the same and research who else I could contact about them because doesn't seem right.