299 views

I subscribed, the first week I didnt understand there recommendations, I emailed twice askzach@***.com Asking for help, as part of the subscription they guarantee to reply with any questions within 48 hours, I never hear back, I went to the website and submitted directly on the website and they claim within 48 hours, I never hear anything at all, I cancelled 1 week after I signed up and asked for a refund they said sorry no refunds, to go to the website and submit an inquiry, I did that again and no response...I opened a dispute with Master Card, I opened a case claiming that they dont provide services they guarantee to provide, Master Card declines my claim.......STAY AWAY YOU WILL NOT GET THE SERVICE THEY CLAIM, DONT LOOSE YOUR MONEY LIKE I DID!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Agora Financial Cons: I didnt understand, And when asked for help nobody help, And then when i cancelled after 1 week i didnt get any refund, Not even a pro rated refund.

Location: 808 St Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA