I signed up for the Crypto Alert for $825 for 3 months. They promised a recommendation for a ICO.

They didnt tell you that the ICO was not for U.S. residents. Once you joined Agora they give you that info. Then they did not keep me updated on the buy recommendation.

After I joined and spent $825 they send a few updates and then they stopped. They never told us where to buy at and up to what price.

I emailed them 6 times before I got a answer then it was just a vague answer saying they would cancel my membership but would not give me a refund. I am not very Happy with them at all and I going to turn them in to the BBB

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial The Crypto Alert Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Couldn’t agree more. I paid $1930 for the subscription and their results to date are pathetic.

I have messaged the Altucher contact page at least a dozen times over the last week and guess what? Absolutely nothing! They’ve got their $965000.00 from their 500 subscribers and don’t give a dam what happens to the crypto market. As a self professed “crypto expert” Altucher has proved how inadequate he is and that he’s basically stolen subscribers money.

His 100,000% Secret Crypto Program is totally unachievable, even after his promise of an extra years “free” subscription. It’s an absolute joke.

Make your own mind up if this rubbish is a complete scam. I have!