Rip off company .. they withdrew 99.00 from my bank account without my knowledge they said I signed up for a membership which I did not after talking with them after in hold for several hours that I had to continue to call back because of being on hold they refused to refund my 99.00

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

DISPUTE THE CHARGE AND FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. THEY TELL YOU TO PAY SHIPPING FOR A $5 BOOK AND IN DOING SO YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE $99 MEMBERSHIP IT IS TRICKERY AND WORD PLAY.

I JUST READ THE REVIEWS. THEY ARE WELL KNOWN, THEY SAY THEY ARE A FINANCIAL FIRM AND THEY ARE REALLY A PUBLISHING COMPANY!!! DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT. GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

THIS IS HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MILLIONS PREYING ON INNOCENT PEOPLE. MY DAUGHTER'S GOD MOTHER HAD A DREAM AND CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THERE IS BAIT AND SWITCH GOING ON I JUST READ THESE WORDS VERBATIM ABOUT THIS COMPANY!!! I AM CALLING MY ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE BECAUSE I AM A SINGLE MOTHER ON DISABILITY AND I ORDERED A $5 BOOK AND JUST SENT THEM AN EMAIL THEY BETTER NOT TRY TO DEBIT $99 DOLLARS FROM MY ACCOUNT AND I HAVE NOT EVEN RECEIVED THE BOOK YET. I'D RATHER LOOSE THE $5 THAN $99 BUT AS A GOD FEARING WOMAN I AM NOT LOOSING A PENNY TO THESE CROOKS.

ONE ARTICLE SAYS THEY WERE ON THE NATIONAL TELEVISION SHOW "AMERICAN GREED" WOW!!!

HOW THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT IS AMAZING!!! WHERE ARE THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS WHEN YOU NEED THEM?