Privacy and Data Security

The Bank of America rep I talked to first said "that's a chunk of change" when I told him that Agora had charged my credit card 3,000 without asking for the security code and after promising me a chance to deny the service before charging me.Because 3,000 is a lot of money to me I called the Bank before calling Agora.

I know this is not protocol so I immediately called the company. I told them that although the screen said I would have a chance to deny the charge after I put in the number it took off and went into multiple screens and the computer was clicking and without even giving me the price it charged me up. Now I know it is stupid to give them your number when you aren't sure what they are going to charge you but the page SAID I would have time to decide. What the pages said AFTER it charged me that I wouldn't (Would NOT) be receiving the "Wallet" that I was promised full of crypto currency and the fill in the blank check.

After they promised me stuff just to get my credit card number, THEY TOOK IT AWAY. Sigh, well I went back to Bank of America and since this is a crypto currency company they are playing hard ball with me because cryptocurrency is going to cost the bank a lot of money. More later.

Final verdict.If you listen to the presentations you can tell they are caned with out of date information.

Reason of review: Not as described.