Total incompatence, Tim Sykes is really involved with these thieves?

Someone either from agora or Sykes team emailed me info on week end profits, weekly letter, and other services Sykes was/is/going to do for Agora, had to cancel and then get my money back for item I bought then never received, and this was going on right up to May 9th 2019, they kept telling me O were still building the site and this or that, then I got an email from Tim Sykes telling me about hot stocks to buy or are moving, like 24 hrs later, some I had already bought and long sold before I even got the emails from Tim, they transfer you around like their some big time company, and big time deal, when they are nothing but boiler room mentality jerks, the whole lot of them are worse than a room full of used car sales people, guru's my *** rip off artists more like it and Sykes is up in the *** right along with them all over there and that is a damn shame, I used to like Tim, but it just goes to show, the money will get to anyone evidentially, and they do not care about a damn thing, ray blanco I hope someone kicks your damn *** one day real good you deserve it pal.Then wipes your *** with your publication and shoves the whole damn thing down your throat. I no longer want a damn thing to do with the whole lot of you jerks. Waste of time you all are, and I tried for 2 months to get it all taken care of up until today 5/9/19

Cons:
  • Shady people
  • Obvious intention to rip people off
AgoraFinancial

Hello, we appreciate your feedback. If you have any further issues, please contact our customer care team at clientrelations@agorafinancial.com or call us at 1-800-796-1871. -Agora Financial Client Relations

Joe J Dge

IT IS ALL A CON JOB-AVOID!!!!

Listed below are only some the numerous…

Listed below are only some the numerous newsletters that were being advertised to my Mom and that she was subscribed to many of them, at one time about $500 worth of them in a few months time.

In October, as a result of my changing Mom's e-mail address at Agora Financial, (to a new "dummy" email account I set aside for her, ). UPDATE:

within a period of 21 days, 148 of these newsletters were issued .So just one boiler room operation controls all these, though they bill with separate names and phone numbers and deny the existence of the others.

This is kind of lengthy so please read all and then look at your own Credit Card statements. You will be lucky to have a $4.95 charge, but later it will renew at $49.99, later $99.99. They are greedy schmucks.

Also they have a penchant to target elderly republican voters. So much hypocrisy for Good American values.

Here is one example of what my Moms credit card had. This after having hundreds of dollars worth of charges removed from a previous credit card. The format will be same some report, an 800 number, an address in Maryland or West Palm Beach.

PSV*Lifetime Income Report. Two charges $4.95 on Sept 7 and $49.00 on Sept 13. They are actually called Agora Financial. They had my Mom listed in their VIP department! That is NOT GOOD! I have called and cancelled those.

Please folks, do not give any of these folks your credit card information. Do not call them or answer their calls begging you to come back. Do not even peek at their websites or click on their e-mails. It is all a scam and they will be charging you over and over for the next year. They are very bad people.

These same bad people are all related and any e-mails like these avoided like the plague. I got 62 emails in first 4 days by simply giving an email address to Agora Financial. These are all the same folks located in Maryland and West Palm beach. They churn out these newsletters as fast as they spam your in box. THEY ARE LEACHES!!! They are just out to sell GET RICH QUICK newsletters. I doubt they can make as much on the stockmarket as they can selling newsletters.

Agora Financial

Wealthy Retirement

5 Min. Forecast

Profits Unlimited

Big Market Trends

That is just what I have collected so far. It is all Agora Financial behind these. The prey on elderly and republicans FYI.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Preferred solution: banned from businees in US

Martha J Drb

I wish I never saw their Ads. It was a very big Truman but I am happy I was referred to a crypto expert.

She taught me the way trading is done.

But thanks to Kate for her assistance that restored my happiness by helping recover all I lost to them can talk to Kate for help she has a heart of gold. You can reach out to Kate through her info mail her kateanderson8277@ g m a i l .Com

Guest

Contact the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Maryland, 36 S. Charles Street, 4th Fl., Baltimore, MD 21201, (410) 209-****, and ask for the Financial Fraud division.

View more comments (1)
Sherard Ckb

Mislead re alpha contracts that are nothing but bond sales through a brokerage.

Happened tonight February 20, 2019. Have been inundated with emails from these people which I usually ignore...happened to read one tonight.

Stupidly spent $1250 for this information which turned out to be nothing but sales of companies' bonds. That requires significant upfront investment (which they never mention) but doesn't repay for years in the future (they also don't mention).

The implication is that a person can collect within a month thousands of dollars....which will never happen.

How do I get this money back? They claim there is no refund policy...wonder why.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Deceptive advertising and misleading information

AgoraFinancial

Hello, thank you for reaching out. We apologize if our publication(s) came off as misleading.

If you're interested in a refund of any sort, please contact our customer care team at 1-800-796-1871 or email us at clientrelations@agorafinancial.com. -Agora Financial Client Relations

Guest

Glad I found this site before continuing to do anything further with Agota Financial. Possibly saved me thousands of $$$.

Guest

I got ripped off too. Cannot buy the filters for the water purifiers I bought.

It sits unused in my kitchen now and is worthless and I was a sucker. Only in America can you start a phony company and rip everyone off.

I guess I just have to throw it away. There should be laws that prevent *** like the creators that made these filters!

Charley W Ncj

Zach Scheit Promises but Does NOT produce

Early in May, I bought into a promise that I could receive thousands either by buying stocks, buying options with long strike dates, or even options with shorter strike dates. I tried several options, but to date I have made $0 in return; in fact, I am several thousand dollars in the red. Most of Zach's suggestions may be alright for wealthy investors, but the promise was that I could start with as little as $500.00 and grow wealthy with Buyout Millionaire. To the contrary, I have only lost money, and Agora Financial will not refund the steep fee I paid for the service. I will never buy another service from Agora Financial. Instead, I will keep writing what I went through in hope that others may not have to endure the pain of losing funds they cannot afford to lose. Zach and his whole crew are elite scheisters; they put on a convincing show that they are there to help people plan for a wealthy retirement, but in reality they only take your money and produce NO results.

Guest

i had purchased this big book of income. i have yet to figure out what it means or how to get the money i was told i could get. i am just an average person that cant afford a lot so with this book i am just an average person with the loss of money paid for this book.

stanley l Dfr

Weekly wealth alert and vertical

what happened. i have not received my email. are they out of business. if so i expect my money back. stanley josselson

AgoraFinancial

Hi Stanley, Our apologies for the inconvenience. If you've not received a newsletter you've paid for or are having any other issues, please reach out to our customer care team at 1-800-796-1871 or email clientrelations@agorafinancial.com -Agora Financial Client Relations

Jahara Rvi

I have invested in several Agora Financial Programs over the last few years(?). After looking over the results of taking the recommended actions, I find that I have nothing but zero gains.

View more comments (1)
teresa W Ggt

I'm not having a good when I haven't heard anything

I bought a 40,dollor investment and haven't heard anything
Poor customer service
John I Top

It's been over one year, still no contact

Below is a letter of many that I sent to the company. Todate I have never heard back from them! Mr Knuckman, Febary 10, 2018 Re: you owe me $ **, *** Thank you for your very informative email that I never requested. I have been receiving your email lately and I must admit, you are laughable! You continue to ask me to invest in your recommendations when your track record shows that you are a loser! Based on your recommendations, you do not know what you are talking about. Here is my proof based on your emails to me. Today you sent me an email indicating your secret to stock picks and I guess your philosophy behind your recommendations. In one simple work you suggest the reason for your “…secret to the markets?” is your “optimism.” I’m sorry but I cannot help but laugh at this!! I do not understand your usage of the work optimism. You see based on your own evidence I cannot see how you can be optimistic about your stock picks when you continually pick losers! Yes, Mr Knuchman based on your own evidence the majourity of your stock picks are Losers! Here is the evidence I have taken from your email. Of the current 14 recommendations you have made, 2 (or 14%) are presently profitable and 12 (or 86%) are losing money!!!! Eighty six percent Mr Knuckman of your stock picks are losing money!! As a “professional stock picker” you suck big time. Towards the beginning of spring I subscribed to your 42 day retirement program. I received all your information indicating how good you were. I took positions on some of the stocks you recommended. ALL OF THEM WERE LOSERS! IN TOTAL INCLUDING THE GOOD MONEY I GAVE YOU TO SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS, I LOST $**,***. MR KNUCKMAN, YOU OWE ME $**,***. Please get in touch with me at either my email address ( which you have or my cell *** *** **** I am waiting for your phone call so that I can indicate to you the best way to relay to me the $ **,***. Sincerely,
Loss:
Cons:
  • Shady people
  • Money grabbers
  • Swindlers
Poor customer service

AgoraFinancial

Hello, if you are having trouble reaching the customer care team, please email us at clientrelations@agorafinancial.com or call us at 1-800-796-1871. -Agora Financial Client Relations

reply icon Replying to comment of AgoraFinancial

One of my issue(s) is that you HAVE NOT responded to my numerous letters? The phone number is appreciated, but a reply to my letters is common courtesy! Your disillusioned customer!

Jeryl Anx

I am glad that I decided to check out the validity of Agora before I tied up any more money that I do not have. Now I have the hard task of getting the $'s that I have spent returned.

Thank you very much for turning on the lights. Paul Kelley

reply icon Replying to comment of Jeryl Anx

My pleasure! My numerous letters have gone unanswered.

My request for actions have gone by the wayside.

The people who represent this company DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT INVESTING! Glad you did not get involved.

View more comments (3)
map-marker Austin, Texas

STOCK - WATTS

Ray Blanco was representing Breakthrough Technologies and his fees

were $2000.00 for the subscription but he guaranteed that a stock called Watts would more than double and if it did not double in the current year,

he would personally double it for the holder. It was selling at $20.00 a share

and by the end of the year it was down to $13.00 and today it is at $8.00.

I called when it was selling below $15.00 several times and could not reach

Mr. Blanco.

He is representing Technology Profits Confidential with similar guarantees.

Other companies offer to refund your money if their claims are not reached.

I have all the documents to support my claims.

Respectfully,

Louis C. Castillo

louisccastillo@***.com

Problems with payment
Guest

Maryland Attorney General's Office, http://www.marylandattorneygeneral.gov/Pages/CPD/immFraud/immFraud_complaint.aspx

Daniel Krl

Agora Financials: Beware!!! Never throw your hard earned money at these SOBs!!!

I signed up for their so called Weekly alert. They claim their recommendations will help you grow your portfolio. They charged $3000 for the membership, so far only one of their recommendations was a winner. The other four they recommended have a total loss. They lost more than 50% of their value. When I called to ask for more information on their recommendations, they did not give me any information. Do not listen to a word from these scam bags. You will loose your money. They charge so much and offers very little. They make promises they can't keep. They should be shut down to prevent them from defrauding people of their hard earned money.

Guest

I used to work there. They think all their right wing customers are fools.

They have meetings just to come up with ideas to swindle old people.

Everytime you buy a subscription you're putting money into the hands of liberals. They makes hundreds of millions off of your fears and insecurities.

Guest

Agora motto: It is immoral to allow a fool and his money to remain unparted.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1449477

Sounds about right.They have them spam emails they send me that are just aweful.The ones where the person promoses something amazing as the hookBut thwn drone on amd on about something else the whole time and in the end they want a riduclous amount of mo ney to get the answer they promised a bible sized letter earlier

map-marker Hartwell, Georgia

Stock suggestions gone wrong

I have watched Agora Financial for about 4 years and have always observed this company’s Tremendous false stock gains forcasts to be incredibly impossible by promising to increase your portfolio making $$ cash beyond your wildest dreams unless you’re a very smart investor with Balls of Steel and have caught on to their what I would consider illegal trade practices. They send via email and text messages HOT stock picks to hit the market usually the next day or within hours. True, some of these mostly penny stocks might take off down the road but usually the value of said Penny Stocks will drop like a rock after the days trading has begun at 9:30 Am. Now we have the next “One to 45 minutes” to cash out before they “Cash Out” sell off everything you and everyone they contacted via internet and invested your hard earned $$$, then it’s done, the stock is worthless although it may bounce up and down for a day or two..!! Believe me I have studied their recommendations and find 95% of their recommended penny stocks will Kill your investment leaving you nothing. I was a newbie to penny stocks Four years ago and The Mottley Fool , now a member of Agora Financial took me for 400 bucks with 4 *** Stock Picks that did take off ; for 15 minutes of pure profit to the Mottley Fool. Yes the “MOTTLEY” had heavily bought the stocks before letting the General Public know this stock is set to fly by a possible 2500 percent increase “supposedly “ I get these Emails and Texts Daily with as many as roughly 40 - 80 per day, wow somebody’s making a *** pot of penny stock cash and it’s not me or you if you HERE MY WARNING about Agora Financial. They use this “Get rich scheme only for Agora, not you or me unless you take key words from their notifications and use your God given talents to figure alternative stock picks that could be a few bucks more per pic, that’s the KEY and a possible portfolio Winner. The internet has become flooded with these maggots. If you see a presentation that takes you more than 5 minutes to read or listen to, chances are you will be ripped off and look for Agora Financial either at the pop up as your session begins or ends, look for it if your new to trading or even a seasoned investor.

I have sent Agora my regrets for following this advice they provide as they laugh and they sell all that stock they acquired for a huge profit at our expense.

WARNING: Pot Stocks are crazy and you will see *** trying to get us to buy into their foolproof master plan to Become the next Pot Stock Millionaire, possible but mostly bullshit-RESEARCH is the only way and pot is really still in infancy.!!!!

AGORA Financial::

What they do is buy millions of shares of a particular penny stock “usually “ a day or 2 prior to flooding the internet with lies to supposedly make investors instantly rich when in reality the recommendations sent that stock through the roof for a very short period of time, they then CashOut making them instantly richer and more powerful than yesterday and ready for the next SUPER STOCK PICK to make them richer and us POORER, it’s like politics!!! Another thing I hate is False Advertising of everything from cell phones to political shit. Yes, I’m a sorta smart guy with my sole proprietor business I started from scratch 15 years ago. No I’m not *** rich, basically just getting by without a vacation in 5 years, man I need some time off.

I contacted Agora yesterday via email and text to threaten them that we are on to them and to my surprise my IPhone has been quiet since. I feel a little bit uneasy now and will retain my rights to enforce my Carry Permits and long guns..!!

Questions, Comments or complaints

Email. Lintnpot@***.com

Guest

i agree with you. I am skeptical of all 'get rich' schemes.

Burn't my fingers too many times to even admit being a sucker.

I have to give it to them for their convincing spill. I think I could conjure up something like what they do, to con people but my conscience would not let me do it.

Guest

Just did a search after viewing the Weekly Cash Flow presentation with Jim Rickards and Robert Kiyosaki; Went to order screen and found out the charge is $3,000 annually with a for of "guarantee", but then noted the statement: "But please note — because of the money I’ve earmarked for this project, I simply cannot offer any refunds". There seems to be a lot of questions re the accuracy of service recommendations and their business practices (e.g., Better Business Bureau reports) Am I interpreting what I read accurately?

Lewis N Jdu

rip off

Tim Sykes Weekly Fortunes Subscriptions

I lost connection when trying to sign up.
Damaged or defective
AgoraFinancial

Hello, thank you for reaching out! If you are still interested in signing up, please call our customer care team at 1-800-796-1871 or email clientrelations@agorafinanical.com.

Happy reading! -Agora Financial Client Relations

Not smart enough to scam me

They say Trump id giving away billions of dollars in patriot money, uou just have to register to get it. Catch is, you have to PAY them to register. None of their testimonials state a last name either. Total *** they should be reported to tbe fcc
Bad quality
map-marker Tucson, Arizona

SYKES BS

TIM SYKES OFFERS A FREE YR OF SERVICE IF NOT SATISFIED . I'M NOT HAPPY ,NO WINS AS OF TODAY . HAVE LOST THOUSANDS.WHEN HE TRYS TO SELL ME LIFETIME SUBS OR I MORE YEAR I BRING UP THE FACT THAT HIS STRATEGY IS OFF AND NEEDS RE ASSESING. THAT I WANT THE FREE YR ON HIS WARRANTY . I GOT NO ANSWER . HE TRYED TO GET TO BUY A NEW SUB TWICE.
AgoraFinancial

Hello, thank you for your feedback. If you are interested in a refund or something similar, please contact our customer care team at 1-800-796-1871 or email us at clientrelations@agorafinancial.com. -Agora Financial Client Relations

No experience but if its too good to be true it IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

SCAM just another SCAM SCAM SCAM
Bad quality
AgoraFinancial

Hello, thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to deliver top-notch financial advice to help you secure your financial independence so you can live the life you deserve.

Our publications offer investment strategies for all walks of life no matter your interests.

Our apologies for falling short of your expectations. If there is anything we can do, to better serve you please contact us at 1-800-796-1871 or email clientrelations@agorafinancial.com -Agora Financial Client Relations

The Book "BIG BOOK OF INCIME"

I read your book ""BIG BOOK OF INCOME"" and have just one complaint.

Chapter 2 list ""Government Prpperties Income Trust as GOV in the stock market"". I can find no such stock listed.

Please clarify and let me know.

My email is- tomgar1024@***.com

Thanks,

Tom Garrett

AgoraFinancial

Hi Tom, thank you for reaching out. If you have questions about the Big Book of Income I recommend reaching out to our customer care team at 1-800-796-1871 or emailing us at clientrelations@agorafinancial.com.

Please let me know if I can assist in any other way. -Agora Financial Client Relations