VERY IMPRESSED BY WHAT I READ. BUT HERE 'S THE CATCH: "NEVER INVEST OR TRADE WITH MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE." PLEASE, DON'T GET ME WRONG!

AGAIN I READ AMAZING THINGS ABOUT JONAS. WHAT I WANT IS JUST BEING PART OF THE TEAM BY MY SUBSCRIPTION. ALAS I CAN'T DO SO SINCE ALL I HAVE IS $2,000. HOW COULD YOU HELP ME SUBSCRIBING THEN GET BACK YOUR MONEY AFTER MY FIRST WIN.

CONCRETELY, I NEED HELP BUT I AM NOT A BEGGER. JUST GET INTO THE TEAM THROUGH SUBSCRIPTION I CAN'T AFFORD RIGHT NOW WITHOUT PUTTING THE BASIC DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN REAL JEOPARDY. IN OTHER TERMS : WHY NOT GIVE ME THE POSSIBILITY TO JUST SUBSCRIBE OTHERWISE AND GET BACK YOUR MONEY ONCE I AM IN. I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO PROVE ANYTHING FOR NOW, BUT I AM A VERY SERIOUS GUY WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS.

I AM A VERY TRUSTY AND RELIABLE MAN . ALL I AM LOOKING FOR SO MANY YEARS IS THE OPPORTUNITY THAT AGORA CAN PROVIDE TO PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO LIVE JUST WITH HOPE WITHOUT GIVING UP NO MATTER CHALLENGES HE FACES EVERY DAY . JUST A CHANCE TO PROVE TO MYSELF WHAT I CAN DO EVEN AT MY AGE(64 YEARS).

I MAY BE TOO OLD TO DANCE HIP HOP , BUT TOO YOUNG TO DIE. JUST A FAIR SHOT TO BE IN!!!

Reason of review: HOPE BEYONG WHAT I READ.

Comments

DAVE WALKER

Forrest Gump approves of this review!

@DAVE WALKER

+10

brucej2017

Sorry but I couldn't make much sense out of what you wrote however I believe I caught that you are thinking Agora might have the answer to help you make financial gains. In my opinion the only one that will make gains from your investment is the people at Agora. DON'T give them any of your money.