808 St Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
1.5K views
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

your WPI indicator does not work at all. So far you recomended 4 stock.

on the webinar you said , stock will spike on average 350% . so far none of the recommended stock spike even 10%.i just want my money back. Also do not say patent pending. its all BS your WPI indicator does not work at all.

So far you recomended 4 stock. on the webinar you said , stock will spike on average 350% . so far none of the recommended stock spike even 10%.i just want my money back. Also do not say patent pending.

its all BS your WPI indicator does not work at all. So far you recomended 4 stock. on the webinar you said , stock will spike on average 350% . so far none of the recommended stock spike even 10%.i just want my money back.

Also do not say patent pending. its all BS your WPI indicator does not work at all. So far you recomended 4 stock. on the webinar you said , stock will spike on average 350% .

so far none of the recommended stock spike even 10%.i just want my money back.

Also do not say patent pending. its all BS

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Weekly Wealth Alert Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Agora Financial Pros: Ripp off.

Agora Financial Cons: Deceptive practices, Poor customer service.

• Overpriced Financial Strategies

Comments

I don't think it's just the wpi indicator. I bought in to the weekend fortunes.

Advertisement says "every week" they will give out a hot stock tip for the weekend. After they have your money, they come a little clean and say it's not really every weekend. To date, I have turned a profit on 1 stock tip. made $20 on the purchase of 50 shares.

Really hesitant to want to think about buying into another program. So far, the only ones I see making money is Agora financial.

The whole scam is apparent from the beginning. If you are greedy, & hink you are smarter than all us idiots and will be embarrassed to say how much you lost...THE PREFECT STORM.

I have an MBA from a top 120 university according the Wall Street Journal

#1362059

They have poor service, mostly scam. They don't refund even though they don't do the job as advertisement.

They will lost all your hard earn money.

Stay away from them. I am one of the victims.