168 views
1.4

THESE PEOPLE AT AGORA TALK ALL ABOUT THE PAST GOINGS ON OF THE MARKETS AND USE THESE EXAMPLES TO COVER THERE TRACKS TO PROVIDE THE INFO I WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE...I WANTED UN BIASED ACCOUNTING OF POT STOCKS BASED UPON WHAT EVER RAY AND CREW WANTED TO BASE THERE INFO TO ME ON..PROBLEM IS I NEVER GET ANYTHING WORTH A DAMN FROM THIS COMPANY INFO WISE ON ANY STOCKS, WHAT I DO GET A LOT OF IS MORE ADVERTISEMENTS TELLING ME IF I SIGN UP NOW I WILL GIVE YOU THESE 4 GREAT POT STOCKS YOU SHOULD HAVE..OK GREAT I AM ALREADY SIGNED UP GIVE THEM TO ME, *** NO THE GUY AT HIS 1 800 NUMBER TELLS ME I CAN HAVE THE RECOMMENDATIONS IF I PAY THE DIFFERENCE OF MY MEMBERSHIP VERSES THE BOOK..ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? NO HE SAYS, I TELL HIM TO STICK IT ALL UP HIS YOU KNOW WHAT...ALL I WANT IS A FEW TIPS FROM THIS RAY GUY...HELL NO I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY TIPS IN A MONTH, NOTHING WORTH A DAMN ANYWAYS....DO YOU OWN RESEARCH AND SAVE YOUR $, OR IF YOU WANT TOO START PAYING ME 1/.2 OF WHAT I PAID THAT *** RAY AND ILL GIVE YOU TIPS EVERY DAMN WEEK.....WHAT A RIPOFF YOU ARE RAY, AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY BUT YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT RIGHT...YOUR JUST A CON ARTIST PLAIN AND SIMPLE RAY....

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Subscription.

Reason of review: DIDNT GET WHAT I PAID FOR.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Agora Financial Cons: Being played for a fool, Reliability of market trading advice.

Store Location: 808 St Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA