808 St Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
1.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

THESE PEOPLE AT AGORA TALK ALL ABOUT THE PAST GOINGS ON OF THE MARKETS AND USE THESE EXAMPLES TO COVER THERE TRACKS TO PROVIDE THE INFO I WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE...I WANTED UN BIASED ACCOUNTING OF POT STOCKS BASED UPON WHAT EVER RAY AND CREW WANTED TO BASE THERE INFO TO ME ON..PROBLEM IS I NEVER GET ANYTHING WORTH A DAMN FROM THIS COMPANY INFO WISE ON ANY STOCKS, WHAT I DO GET A LOT OF IS MORE ADVERTISEMENTS TELLING ME IF I SIGN UP NOW I WILL GIVE YOU THESE 4 GREAT POT STOCKS YOU SHOULD HAVE..OK GREAT I AM ALREADY SIGNED UP GIVE THEM TO ME, *** NO THE GUY AT HIS 1 800 NUMBER TELLS ME I CAN HAVE THE RECOMMENDATIONS IF I PAY THE DIFFERENCE OF MY MEMBERSHIP VERSES THE BOOK..ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? NO HE SAYS, I TELL HIM TO STICK IT ALL UP HIS YOU KNOW WHAT...ALL I WANT IS A FEW TIPS FROM THIS RAY GUY...HELL NO I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY TIPS IN A MONTH, NOTHING WORTH A DAMN ANYWAYS....DO YOU OWN RESEARCH AND SAVE YOUR $, OR IF YOU WANT TOO START PAYING ME 1/.2 OF WHAT I PAID THAT *** RAY AND ILL GIVE YOU TIPS EVERY DAMN WEEK.....WHAT A RIPOFF YOU ARE RAY, AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY BUT YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT RIGHT...YOUR JUST A CON ARTIST PLAIN AND SIMPLE RAY....

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Subscription.

Reason of review: DIDNT GET WHAT I PAID FOR.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Agora Financial Cons: Being played for a fool, Reliability of market trading advice.

Comments