1.7K views
4.0

I subscribed to Penny Pot Profits due mainly to the marketing hype being sold by Ray Blanco and my trust in the due diligence done by Agora Financial in past years when signing up their staff of investment gurus. I was very, very disappointed to learn that my perusal of web search results for pot related news yielded the same information that Agora provides in Penny Pot Profits and more - all for an investment of twenty to thirty minutes of search activity a week. A complete waste of $500 and flying in the face of a well-earned reputation Agora has strived to construct over years of effort.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Penny Pot Profits Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Bonner, Rickards, Stanberry.

I didn't like: Over hyped ads that have over priced plans.

Comments

I too was about pay the $49. fee for a subscription re: 3 pot penny stocks.

As I scrolled to the end I noticed the date was January 2018. Being that today's date is April 10th, 2019, the "act before April 15th" quoted several times had already passed!!! I'm so sorry for all who's been victimized & robbed by these thieves who WILL pay one way or another!

KARMA & it's real. Thank you for your comments, I'm sure you've helped many others with "buyer beware".