Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

What happened to my Income on Demand Life Time subscription?

I have not received any recommendations from income on demand in several weeks. My subscription is a lifetime and should not have discontinue. Please inform.

Harry Rollins

Your question is quite specific. It is better to contact Agora Financial customer service by phone at 1-800-708-1020 or send an email at clientrelations@agorafinancial.com

Zansry Scheidt's long++ nessagere Patriot's checks

I just listened to Z. Scheidt's long+ message re Patriot's Checks And somehow missed or messed up the screen to subscribe to his News (?) letter for $49.

Can you help me to get back on the on the right track??

I have NOT read the pissed Consumer message and only clicked on it because I can't find any other way to contact anybody who might be able to help me. Goedela Robbins

See below.

I subscribed to Knuckman's 42 day retirement plan last year but had to leave it due to a divorce. I am perhaps interested in getting back in but would like to know the overall track record of this program.

Show

I joined your Rickard's Strategic Intelligence two weeks ago.

You said that I would receive five gold stocks that needed to be bought. I did receive the book, The last new case for gold.

It was printed in 2016.

In need current information that you promised. Thank You, Richard Shaiper

Show

How do I contact agora financial customer service?

#1652045
If you need any assistance, you may contact Agora Financial Customer Service by phone, by email, by mail, or via social networks.

Agora Financial Customer Service
  • Mailing Address: Agora Financial 808 St. Paul St. Baltimore, MD 21202 USA
Show

How do I cancel Agora Financial subscription?

Irene Moore

According to the Agora Financial FAQ section, you can cancel Agora Financial subscription by emailing your request to Agora Financial Customer Service at feedback@agorafinancial.com.

Show

What is Agora Financial refund policy?

Irene Moore

The Agora Financial refund policy applicable to your purchase can be found on your order form and in your confirmation email. Prorated refunds are available unless otherwise stated.

Refunds are processed within 14 calendar days of receipt of your request to cancel your subscription.

Please note that many of the company subscriptions are non-refundable, so please make sure that you are aware of your specific policy. If you have any questions regarding the details of your specific billing and offer terms, please email Agora Financial at feedback@agorafinancial.com with the subject line, “What are my billing and offer terms?”

lifetime income report

you say i can get quartet income. Question.

how much do I have to invest in order to get some income quartely? I must have to invest something.

please respond to this question. Jesse God bless

Irene Moore

According to the Agora Financial Help section, the company cannot provide personalized investment advice such as how much of your capital you should invest. Agora Financial is a publishing company, and they are not licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission to provide that kind of information.

Some of the company editors may recommend investing a certain percentage of the money you have available for their service in a specific play, which will be clear in each buy alert. If you need specific investment advice, you may need to consult your broker or financial adviser.

Preliminary Membership in Life income Report

Pending is your charge of $4.95 with US Bank here in Seattle, WA. Please cancel the pending enrollment membership charge at this time: Mdi 8552756355 Thank you. Nancy Hedges

Irene Moore

According to the Agora Financial Help section, if you are having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for Lifetime Income Report, you should contact the company customer service department by phone at 1 800 708 1020 or by email at feedback@agorafinancial.com and ask their customer service representatives for assistance.

Show

Where's the list of penny stocks like marijuana

I already subscribe to Technology Confidential. Where is the list of the penny stocks, like marijuana, I am supposed to receive so I can start investing?

Irene Moore
You question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to contact Agora Financial Customer Service.

Please use the information below:
  • Phone: 1 800 708 1020
  • Email: feedback@agorafinancial.com
  • Mailing Address:
    808 St.

Paul St. Baltimore, MD, 21202 United States of America

You can also submit a ticket here https://agorafinancial.com/contact-us.

Book

I ordered a hard copy (got the free download) of a book titled: Lifetime Income about 22 days ago. I have been billed by my credit card company. When will I receive this book?

Irene Moore

The Agora Financial Help section provides information regarding the publication schedule of Lifetime Income Report. It is as follows: Monthly issues are published online during the second week of the month, delivered via postal mail the third week of the month. Weekly updates are delivered via email every Thursday.

PSV*Tim Sykes Weekly For

cannot get what i have paid for $850.00 Can't get company to remove charges This is a scam Get no response to phone calls,just recorded message to call your company

Irene Moore
If you need any explanation or clarification on the charge, you should contact the Agora Financial Customer Service Department. You will find the company contact details below:
  • Phone: 800 708 1020
  • Email: feedback@agorafinancial.com
  • Headquarters Address:
    Agora Financial
    808 St. Paul St.
    Baltimore, MD 21202
    USA
Show

I cancelled my subscriptions by phone and am requesting email confirmation of the cancellatio

Irene Moore

In order to get an email confirmation, you should contact Agora Financial Customer Service by phone at 1 800 708 1020 or by email at feedback@agorafinancial.com and ask their customer support representatives for assistance.

Legitimate???

Watched a video presentation on their predictive software, and getting a heads up on stock that is about to make a significant move! wondering about the validity???

Irene Moore
Your issue seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to to contact Agora Financial Customer Service. Please check out comprehensive Agora Financial contact information here.

auto renew

how can you go into my acct with out my permission cancel acct 000088479652 sub ref 000034792265 stay out of my bank

Irene Moore

If you want to cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription, please contact Agora Financial Customer Service by emailing your request to feedback@agorafinancial.com.

Show

just got a bill from you and dont know what its for?

cancel my name and address from your records and send me a refund for $99.00 first!!

Irene Moore

According to Agora Financial Help Center, the company billing and offer terms are outlined in the original order you fill out before becoming a subscriber. You can also find these same terms in the email confirmation you received after your order was fully processed.

A lot of Agora Financial subscriptions are non-refundable, so please make sure that you are aware of your specific policy. If you have any questions regarding the details of your specific billing and offer terms, please email Agora Financial at feedback@agorafinancial.com with the subject line, “What are my billing and offer terms?”

Show

How do I get a $1,500 refund for my father for a service (Extreme Alpha) that he can't use?

He signed up for a service that was going to make him money right away. Well come to find out he does not qualify for the options level that is required to use the service.

I have contacted Agora but have not received any kind of response.

What do I do? If he can't get a refund it is money just thrown away!

Irene Moore

The Agora Financial refund policy is stated on the company website. According to it, the company billing and offer terms are outlined on the original order form a person fill out before becoming a subscriber.

You can check out these terms in the email confirmation you received after order processing. Please note that a lot of Agora Financial subscriptions are non-refundable.

Therefore, you should double check your specific policy. If you still need any assistance, you can contact Agora Financial Customer Service by phone at 1 800 708 1020 or by email at feedback@agorafinancial.com and ask their customer support representatives for assistance.

Show

how to sigh up for the program by April 21,2017 agora financial rewardsPlease explain

Please explain how this program works? Do I need to invest any money or what!! Thank you for your attention to this note.

#1641949

Your question seems to be quite specific. Please contact Agora Financial Customer Service team at feedback@agorafinancial.com or 800 708 1020. This team is available by phone Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM EST.

Questions 18