Update added by user Jun 12
Again, I am not truly complaining as yet because I do not have enough experience with the company to say it has been a bad experience....
Likewise, I was never provided a Google+, nor a YouTube account for the company.
Original review posted by user Jun 11
I recently signed on with Agora Financial after seeing an advertisement concerning a so called "financial maneuver" that makes money within 3 minutes easily. I have uploaded a screenshot of this advertisement below. I paid $49.95 for the membership to take advantage of this, and was curious if anyone else has seen this, or tried it before....
There was a promised 60-day, no questions asked refund, but I have seen reports that they make it very difficult to request a refund, especially as this is Saturday and they can only be reached Monday – Friday, so I am still hopeful that this is legit, and am seeking information.
For any assistance thanks in advance!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Receiving the information downloads
What I disliked
- Confusion after joining
- Slow to process payment
- Reason of review:
- Curious about product.
- Preferred solution:
- Information from others who may have purchased this membership
- Product or service
- Instant Income
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- "Does it look like these where from the same batch? No. I brought my car in for some emergent rear brake work, June 25th. I agreed that the rotors and..."
- "My boyfriend ordered my flowers early for Valentine's Day. I was disappointed not to receive anything on Valentine's Day at my office & when I got home, found out..."
- "After paying over $300.00 for a tree, I was suppose to receive it on one date, however got it later than promised. I was alright with this part. ..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."