Norfolk, Virginia
2.2K views 2 comments

Update by user Jun 12, 2016

Again, I am not truly complaining as yet because I do not have enough experience with the company to say it has been a bad experience....

Likewise, I was never provided a Google+, nor a YouTube account for the company.

Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2016

I recently signed on with Agora Financial after seeing an advertisement concerning a so called "financial maneuver" that makes money within 3 minutes easily. I have uploaded a screenshot of this advertisement below. I paid $49.95 for the membership to take advantage of this, and was curious if anyone else has seen this, or tried it before....

There was a promised 60-day, no questions asked refund, but I have seen reports that they make it very difficult to request a refund, especially as this is Saturday and they can only be reached Monday – Friday, so I am still hopeful that this is legit, and am seeking information.

For any assistance thanks in advance!!

Review about: Instant Income.

I liked: Receiving the information downloads.

I didn't like: Confusion after joining, Slow to process payment.

3.2
Interest Rate
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Curious about product. / Not specified
Preferred solution Information from others who may have purchased this membership

Had an Experience with Agora Financial?

Comments

Painter
Mcminnville, Oregon, United States #1185899

I was curious to know if your experience with Agora has ended up being a good one?

to Painter Catonsville, Maryland, United States #1186570

I have the same question... what has been your experience; good or bad?