2.2K views
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Jun 12, 2016

Again, I am not truly complaining as yet because I do not have enough experience with the company to say it has been a bad experience....

Likewise, I was never provided a Google+, nor a YouTube account for the company.

Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2016

I recently signed on with Agora Financial after seeing an advertisement concerning a so called "financial maneuver" that makes money within 3 minutes easily. I have uploaded a screenshot of this advertisement below. I paid $49.95 for the membership to take advantage of this, and was curious if anyone else has seen this, or tried it before....

There was a promised 60-day, no questions asked refund, but I have seen reports that they make it very difficult to request a refund, especially as this is Saturday and they can only be reached Monday – Friday, so I am still hopeful that this is legit, and am seeking information.

For any assistance thanks in advance!!

zlloyd wrote the review because of "curious about product." at Agora Financial and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Agora Financial to "information from others who may have purchased this membership".

The most disappointing in user's experience was confusion after joining and slow to process payment. Author liked the most receiving the information downloads. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Agora Financial and agora financial finance advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Agora Financial?

Comments

Mcminnville, Oregon, United States #1185899

I was curious to know if your experience with Agora has ended up being a good one?

to Painter Catonsville, Maryland, United States #1186570

I have the same question... what has been your experience; good or bad?