I subscribed to Weekenprofit at $2,995 for a year; the agreement of service according to the video seen was that Timothy Sykes will help me to build up my wealth for retirement with weekend trading. Just after signing the credit card for subscription, they started to urge me to update my subscription with more money:($2,000.00) again for lifetime subscription; I saw that something was not right, I called the company on the phone and told them I want to cancel my subscription because I was not happy with their way to treat the customer.

the lady who received me on the phone rush out and told me that the fee was not refundable and she promised to connect me with another customers representative, and so she put me in a hold and never call me back. Regarding the service that was promised, they have to help me to find out a stock with a catalyst that will have a positive breakout during the weekend; so on Friday before the market closes, Timothy Sykes will send me an alert email to tell me what stock to buy and wait on Monday to sell with many details how to do it, even I am a novice in trading. I called my bank to oppose the payment of the credit, the Bank said that they had passed the bill already; I send the Email to Mr. Tymothy Sikes through profitly, asking him to order the refund of my subscription fee, no answer up to today.

It is three weeks today, I had received two alerts for the stock to buy on Friday and to sell on Monday at a certain given price, if I had bought those stocks according to his instruction, I could have run out all my fund already, fortunately I had checked those stocks chart and was not convinced of the breakout he said expecting happen.

Mr. TimSykes on his show with his group of Charity seems to be humanitarian but it looks like he fakes those things to deceive his readers and rip them off.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Very bad.