deceptive project that advertised you could make millions from their penny pot stocks program. Charged $2000 for the service and gave you information and you followed it and lost a lot money!

It was not allowed you to cancel the project and without refund. It said since they mailed you a package to instruct you and actually just a few pages of same stuffs they already by email and on their website. They also tried to sell more services and charged more on you.

I complainted to the costumer service and they did not agree and bad service and even not answer my questions. It was really a bad financial service and how they were allowed to do this business and let so many people on their treating boat!

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Penny Pot Profits Subscription.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

they're asking for $3K today. I'm waiting for a call back.

Don't think they'll call back. The operator asked which offer was I inquiring about. It was like she didn't know how to answer my simple question: how much does it cost? She really didn't know.

The operator then said they have a $550 per quarter payment plan. $550 X 4 = $2200!

That's not $3K. They've got to be lying sacks of ***.