Update by user Jul 04

They charged me $2471.16 and only refunded $2358.51. This occurred within only 3 days of each posting and USD/CAD currency rate exchange was pretty much the same.

I kept writing them to explain where the $112.65 is. No reply.

Original review posted by user Jul 04

I accepted a 3 month trial for Penny Pot Profits for $300. I also subscribe to Mr Blanco’s Technology Profits and James Altucher.

I consider myself a good customer to Agora Financial over the years. About 4 days before the 3 month trial on Penny Pot Profits I decided to cancel and notified them. Then I noticed they had already charged my credit card about $2150 for the remaining year!!! I wrote and fortunately they refunded me most of the money except an additional $112.

I have written to them repeatedly and they are not even courteous enough to reply as to why I was not refunded in full. I am a senior and my money supply is not endless. Not impressed.

I have not been nasty in my requests. They are choosing to ignore me.

This greatly effects any decision I make in the future to renew Mr Blanco and Mr Altucher.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Penny Pot Profits Subscription.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments