Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

When I called to cancel they said it was non refundable. This Company is a joke because when they send you stuff via email it's only to buy more worthless stuff that you can't afford.

I am so tired of getting ripped off. They told me that I agreed to their non refundable policy when I signed up for the book and newsletter, you know why they do that, it's because otherwise they wouldn't make any money because everyone calls to cancel their worthless products.

This is one of the worst companies to deal with. Don't order anything from them because it's basically worthless and you are just out the money unless you have money to throw away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial The Road To Ruin James Rickard Book.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Agora Financial Cons: Failure to provide a refund within the money back guarantee.

Comments

Reading, Pennsylvania, United States #1331327

All true scam artists. Folks it's hard making money but these people show you the *** out there. They jump on innocent people.

Copperas Cove, Texas, United States #1327507

I was told there was a one year guarantee and that I can get a refund within the year. I have not been able to get on any of the websites and not receiving the so-called start up kit.

I am in the process of cancelling.

As I only signed up on the May 10, there has not been any money taken from my account. We'll see what happens.