Well I never thought that they would scam me like everyone else, bit back in early July I paid shipping for a "free" book by Rickards. And now I just noticed a charge of over $100 for something by Agora on my Credit statement. So I can now without any doubt advise ANYONE who has ever made any transaction with these people to go ahead and immediately CANCEL your credit card that was used, and don't even worry about disputing any fraudulent charges, since i am sure most major banks and creditors are well aware of Agora by now and what they are doing.

So basically just REFUSE to pay off any of these charges, period. And say to *** with your credit score and to *** with any credit companies that insist on you paying bogus charges...and of course to *** with AGORA but that goes without saying and is where they are ALL heading anyway...unless they repent and mean it!!!

Either way, by charging me over $100,they unknowingly just gave me the RIGHT to do something they WILL regret, and i haven't even started yet!!

Vios Con Dios Agora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments