1.2
Additional Fees

My wife had asked me to find a reputable company to help us explore medical marijuana investments. It late on a Sunday eve around 10:30pm.

I searched for best marijuana investment sources and Agora Financial came up. I admit I was disappointed when I saw them take the same path in marketing that suspect companies use - where they say watch this short video and it just goes on and on and on forever. I did like what they were saying, however so I went in to read further where I was pressured to order now before the offer expired at Midnight. As one recovering from a stroke and some memory loss, I agreed with my wife to have her approve my financial decisions but this was late at night and she was already asleep.

The one thing that convinced me to act was the words "If you have any reason to cancel your order within two weeks, you will get a 100% refund". The following morning I shared the info with my wife who insisted I also investigate the reviews on Agora Financial, so I did. OMG, they were awful. People were saying the offer promised did not measure up to what was received, and some stated a credit card misuse and others screamed scam.

So, knowing I had two weeks to cancel and get a full refund, I called Agora Financial customer support to alert them of my concerns and requested they cancel all my subscriptions (yes they had upsold me to get 3 subscriptions as soon as they had me online per my initial contact). The support rep agreed to cancel the less expensive two but said the bigger one - a $514.25 investment, was non refundable. That to me is unethical and irresponsible to the emphasis they gave me when they stated the full refund offer. They in turn said "Oh no, we made it clear that this was non refundable" which to me is a low integrity response and another indicator of their lack of accountability to customers with a legitimate concern.

I also am a senior living on social security hoping to boost my income. Am also a recovering stroke victim so this was quite predatory. I would gladly consider joining a class action suite against this manipulative, greedy company, but all I can say as based on my own personal experience with them and the reviews that illustrate many others feel the same, is to run and warn anyone you can that these guys will say anything to get your money.

How hard is it to cancel a subscription? Not hard at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Penny Pot Profits Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: That the promo was misleading and they refused my full refund.

Comments