I have been attracted to your internet advertising to get informed about the new cryptocurrency. In my search for knowledge i have evidently purchased on Oct 10,2017, FIRST STAGE INVESTOR-which is for the stock market for which I have no interest $79.00 .

I asked for a refund in October because you misinformed the buyer. Stansbury Research, DEC 8,2017 for $49.99 again for the stock market for which I have no interest Jim Richards Strategic something for $83.74. These are all subjects relating to the Stock market. More importantly, every one of the programs requires another payment to you to implement the activity described in the information for implementing these so called recommendations.

Please cancel the so called subscriptions and refund my $212.73 to my American Express card on file. Gary L White 7136 Nottingham W Bloomfield, MI 48322 glwhite@sbcglobal.net

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Extreme Alpha Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

#1432014

In my opinion, steer clear of the Crypto Alert. I made the stupid decision to purchase it $1930 for twelve months subscription.

James Altuchers’ record so far is that his crypto recommendations are running collectively at 38% loss on money invested. It’s also a “non refundable” subscription so you just add the subscrition fee to your losses. Here in Australia his Crypto Alert program is limited to 500 subscribers (now fully subscribed).

At $1930 each that’s a cool $965000.00 he’s pocketed! All for us to lose money, and let’s face it there’s only so much you can throw at a program to try to recover losses.

@Ken Nickless

Thank you so much for that I've always wanted to know if that worked I am so sorry for your loss there aught to be a law; Please share this more