Hartford, Connecticut
1.7

TODAY I CONTACTED THEM AND REQUESTED ALL BY MONEY BACK FOR MANY SUBSCRIPTIONS I HAVE PURCHASED ,I HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHATS HAPPENS 8/23/18, I AM NEW AT THIS AND THEY HAD ME BELIEVING , EVER THING , THEY SAID WAS FACT AND IT WOULD NOT TAKE A LOT OF MONEY , I HAVE INVESTED SEVERAL THOU SEN DOLLARS AND NOT A WINIER YET .

I HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO MANY NEWS LETTERS AND THEY ALL WERE MISLEADING ,AND MOSTLY WHAT THEY PROMISED IN THE PREPOSSESS SPEECH IT TOOK A LOT MONEY TO COMPLETE.

AND A LOT MORE THEN MOST PEOPLE HAVE .

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO INVEST INTO THIS ALPHA CONTRACT

DEAL THEY HAVE GOING UNTIL I STARTED TO INVESTIGATE THIS

CONSECRATION WHICH I FOUND HARD TO BELIEVE

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Technology Profits Confidential Subscription.

Comments

I am sorry you r going thru this ,,I almost bought the silver package and thought to check if there r any reviews and holy *** thank you for posting

I would like to know how to get on the list for checks from 199A. i have bought many subscriptions to find out about the rent checks and the Trump checks, Also Federal rent checks public law 92-313 that states over 100 federal agents must pay out large portions of 11.1 Billion dollars.

but no one really tells you the little guy how to get into that.

now when i get on where some big shot starts talking about how you can make all this money if you just try there trial subscription i just close them off.noone wants to really help the small guys. What a shame.