Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

i paid and subscribed for a newsletter which i thought would help me become better with my trading. but instead they send me newsletters about other editor's selling their own reports.

why does the US gov't. not doing anything to stop this company from taking away the people's hard-earned money?

literally, i paid to receive their "advertisement" and they do it not for a reason to help you but to take money from you. if Zach *** Scheidt is reading this, i know why you cheat your subscribers because you have 7 kids and a wife to feed plus your big blah blah mouth!

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Lifetime Income Report Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: i want agora to be honest. but how could they be honest if it's all about the money for them?.

I liked: How they made me feel hopeful in becoming a better trader.

I didn't like: Full of dishonest editors.

Comments

DAVE WALKER

Well i'm afraid that the US Govt is already well aware of this and is purposely allowing it and/or even backing it, who knows? But if anything suddenly happens to me then you will know for sure then!!!

fell for your hype. paid 49.00 for information on how to signup for patriot checks. I received the BIG BOOK of INCOME but nothing else.I am going to report you.

#1431903

I just got thru listening to that long long sell. I decided to check them out, boy am i glad.

I had a feeling that they were just another scam outfit. I wonder why the government doesn't shut them down. I have found in the past that our government could care less what happens to the American people. I had a situation with a foreign group over in another country and i contacted our Embassy over there to check them out.

I never received any reply from them. They could care less.

What it amounts to is to never deal with anyone on the internet. There are so many crooks out there that it is unbelievable.