They said they'd give information to make some real money for just $4.95, all I have got is how great they are and requests for more money. What happened to me making money.

I want my money back and my email taken of your list. And by the way, go to *** you liars. I will sue you if you take anymore money out of my account., I'm going to turn you into BBB anyway, regardless. I keep getting the same stupid email from you every day when you said it would me new instructions and directions for seven days, what happened?

I wouldn't order more of your garbage? I'll tell everyone that I know not to fall for your scam.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Nothing was done that they said would be done.

Comments

I'm getting quite frustrated. I paid to see how to receive Freedom Checks, but all I've received are emails touting new ways to make money, for which I have to pay for, yet, another service and newsletter.

I paid $49, but now am told that was only for 30 days and my subscription is ending. What kind of crap is this?

I have had to join Rude Awakening, Seven Figure Formula and a couple others and , still, don't have one, clear instruction on how to generate income. Either, provide the clear instruction or refund my money.

to Judi Treolo #1440665

Call them up and cancel or inquire they answered my phone call .

to Judi Treolo #1440666

Search their site and call the phone number that is the only way you can stop your subscription