They said they'd give information to make some real money for just $4.95, all I have got is how great they are and requests for more money.What happened to me making money.

I want my money back and my email taken of your list. And by the way, go to *** you liars. I will sue you if you take anymore money out of my account., I'm going to turn you into BBB anyway, regardless. I keep getting the same stupid email from you every day when you said it would me new instructions and directions for seven days, what happened?

I wouldn't order more of your garbage?I'll tell everyone that I know not to fall for your scam.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Nothing was done that they said would be done.

I'm getting quite frustrated.I paid to see how to receive Freedom Checks, but all I've received are emails touting new ways to make money, for which I have to pay for, yet, another service and newsletter.

I paid $49, but now am told that was only for 30 days and my subscription is ending. What kind of crap is this?

I have had to join Rude Awakening, Seven Figure Formula and a couple others and , still, don't have one, clear instruction on how to generate income.Either, provide the clear instruction or refund my money.

to Judi Treolo #1440665

Call them up and cancel or inquire they answered my phone call .

to Judi Treolo #1440666

Search their site and call the phone number that is the only way you can stop your subscription