2.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I had Alan Knuckman's WWA for two months and ended up in the red. Cancelled end of the second month after losing money.

I received an email confirming my request for cancellation. Three months later they debited my checking account anyway for $1,000.00 overdrew the account and now I have overdraft fees. Emailed them several times a copy of my cancellation and confirmation email from Agoura Financial. I tried calling several times before getting through to CS, after all my emails went unanswered.

The rep said they DID NOT have a copy of the cancellation confirmation email I received even though I emailed it back to them twice. Big waste of time talking to these people. I filed with my bank to have the charge reversed since I could not get them to respond. Now I'm left with the overdraft fees, out of $1,000 for at least a month or more and no help from Agoura Financial.

Be wary of these people, the right-hand doesn't know what the left- hand is doing. Their customer service is next to worthless.

Review about: Agora Financial Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments