2.6K views

Be wary,

I have been subscribing to the above for the last 7 weeks. Being a gold bull I was keen to make use of JR's expertise along with his Harvard trained geologist's connection to the mining industry.

The portfolio consists of 'hand picked' junior miners, all well known to the geologist, who personally knows the mines, mine management and the potential of the mine/exploration future. Great news or what?

I selected 11 of his picks. So far they have been under performing the GDXJ index by 10 to 30%, also way below the 6 junior miners of my own portfolio.

You receive daily emails of hype, drivel and solicitation for other services. Would not recommended it to my friends or enemies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Subscription.

Reason of review: poor performance.

Comments

Redmond, Washington, United States #1344088

I agree 100% with these postings. I too m sitting with losses as a result of using this service. Sad.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1239691

I also agree. Rickards and his Harvard trained Penny Gold stock analyst are just scams.

I bought all his projections for Penny Gold stocks with a considerable investment in 17 of his recommended stocks. After the first 9 months of "buy and hold" I am down 23%, and my losses based on his recommendations using his MIDAS System keep piling up. I am a seasoned 40 year investor. How I fell for this scam shows you how polished and convincing the promotion of Penny Gold stocks was.

Now the joke is on me with major losses that leave me no other choice but to hold the stocks until Rickards says to sell or cut my losses and run.

The Penny Gold stocks he promoted just keeps losing money and none of his weekly projections "pan out." Stay away from Rickards and anything that says Angora Financial.