I paid $1930 for a subscription to James Altuchers Crypto Alert. That subscription is now closed as it has its 500 members.

500 members at $1930 has netted Altucher a cool $965000.00! Four weeks later the Crypto Market has crashed over 60% making the whole investment a complete farce. The hundreds of thousands of dollars that must have been lost by these subscribers over a few short weeks must be incredible yet this Altucher character will not answer any emails or messages and as for being a self professed “cryptocurrency expert” I’d suggest he’s a self professed scam artist. His crypto alert recommendations have cost me over $25000 in just over two weeks and he offers nothing.

No refunds, no apologies, in fact no contact from his site whatsoever. Agora Financial who he trades under refuse any sort of refund because “it was stated on their sales emails.

So they take no responsibility for letting this “crypto Expert” basically steal our money and not give a shit. I’m personally looking at the legalities of this type of operation and will do everything in my power to get them shut down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial The Crypto Alert Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: False advertising and misrepresentation to purchase products.

Comments

DAVE WALKER

I am no expert by any means and correct me if i'm wrong, but my guess is there are some major players/insiders on Wall Street who are getting tipped off on these so-called secret "alerts" for certain Agora stock picks. And then spreading the word and causing the exact opposite effect when it all crashes. Again not even sure how the buy/sell thing works, but know enough to figure out that the only real "secrets" are with those MAJOR Wall Street brokers or at least they will likely find out what the little guys think are secrets.

Another stupid person thinking that someone holds all the answers to the secret of becoming rich. The ONLY people getting rich are the scumbags you give your hard earned money to.

Think about it, if they were making all this money with their investment advise, why would they need to SELL this information?

And even better yet, why are they still WORKING.... for someone ELSE?