Below is a letter of many that I sent to the company. Todate I have never heard back from them!

Mr Knuckman, Febary 10, 2018

Re: you owe me $ **, ***

Thank you for your very informative email that I never requested. I have been receiving your email lately and I must admit, you are laughable! You continue to ask me to invest in your recommendations when your track record shows that you are a loser! Based on your recommendations, you do not know what you are talking about. Here is my proof based on your emails to me. Today you sent me an email indicating your secret to stock picks and I guess your philosophy behind your recommendations. In one simple work you suggest the reason for your “…secret to the markets?” is your “optimism.” I’m sorry but I cannot help but laugh at this!! I do not understand your usage of the work optimism. You see based on your own evidence I cannot see how you can be optimistic about your stock picks when you continually pick losers! Yes, Mr Knuchman based on your own evidence the majourity of your stock picks are Losers! Here is the evidence I have taken from your email. Of the current 14 recommendations you have made, 2 (or 14%) are presently profitable and 12 (or 86%) are losing money!!!! Eighty six percent Mr Knuckman of your stock picks are losing money!! As a “professional stock picker” you suck big time.

Towards the beginning of spring I subscribed to your 42 day retirement program. I received all your information indicating how good you were. I took positions on some of the stocks you recommended. ALL OF THEM WERE LOSERS! IN TOTAL INCLUDING THE GOOD MONEY I GAVE YOU TO SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS, I LOST $**,***. MR KNUCKMAN, YOU OWE ME $**,***.

Please get in touch with me at either my email address ( which you have or my cell *** *** ****

I am waiting for your phone call so that I can indicate to you the best way to relay to me the $ **,***.

Sincerely,

Agora Financial Cons: Money grabbers, Swindlers, Shady people.

Comments

AgoraFinancial
Agora Financial Verified Representative

Hello, if you are having trouble reaching the customer care team, please email us at clientrelations@agorafinancial.com or call us at 1-800-796-1871. -Agora Financial Client Relations

CloudyLadybird
to AgoraFinancial #1694139

One of my issue(s) is that you HAVE NOT responded to my numerous letters? The phone number is appreciated, but a reply to my letters is common courtesy! Your disillusioned customer!

AbsoluteDeer118

I am glad that I decided to check out the validity of Agora before I tied up any more money that I do not have. Now I have the hard task of getting the $'s that I have spent returned.

Thank you very much for turning on the lights. Paul Kelley

CloudyLadybird
to AbsoluteDeer118 #1694142

My pleasure! My numerous letters have gone unanswered.

My request for actions have gone by the wayside.

The people who represent this company DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT INVESTING! Glad you did not get involved.