1.6K views

Subscribed to Stockman's Bubble Finance Trader when it first originated at a cost of $1,000.00. Paid an additional $3,000.00 for a lifetime subscription.

I have lost $2,000,000.00 on Stockman's put/call option recommendations. The only gain I experienced was in February, 2016 when the overall market tanked and I had put positions. Since then I have lost on all of Stockman's put and call trade recommendations. The track record of this subscription is horrible and the few gains have been when the S&P 500 suffered a severe decline and all securities were losing in value per share.

All of Stockman's current portfolio is in the red from 20% - 100%. I continue to trade the recommendations in hopes of at least breaking even.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial David Stockmans Bubble Finance Trader Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Can both of you publish reports of your trades linked to stockman's advices?

I'd like to check rather than trust a bunch of "anonymous" thoughts.

Thanks

Easton, Maryland, United States #1321707

I lost on every trade. Never made a penny.

Called and canceled my renewal but they charged me anyway.

I'm in a battle with them now to remove the 1750.00 charge. Never have seen anything like this at all!!

to Peter Kennedy #1591875

Same. Almost every position resulted in an entire loss of principal primarily because the timing of the recommendation was premature and the bubble continued ...