When I originally called to delete all of my information from their system so that I wouldn't receive anything else, I was told that that would happen. I am still receiving emails, so I called again and spoke to a customer service agent who told me that it would 4 or 5 months for that to happen.

Stumbling upon their website might have be one of my bigger mistakes, as they do not follow the "customer is always right" philosophy. The customer service agent I spoke to had a horrible tone, interrupted me, and was dismissive to my case.

If I can stop anyone else from falling down their trap, that could be the silver lining. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

• dishonest
  • Long Wait For Customer Service
  • Dis-honorable
  • Rip Off
  • bad custmer services

Comments

I agree! This co is bad!all of their services r bad and they don't listen to their customers at all!

I wish I had never heard of them! Agora

In addition, when I spoke to the customer service agent today, first she said that it would take 5-7 business days for my subscription to be canceled. Then she said it would take 4-5 months.

When I responded in shock, she said that there are already items in the warehouse that are scheduled for delivery and no one can go in and remove them. Warehouse?!

I was just trying to cancel my email subscription! What could they possibly have for me in the warehouse?!