Like many I bought into their claims of making massive profits in a short time. The reality is yes you might get a nice 50% to 100% gain with one or two of Knuckman's recommendations, however what he doesn't mention in his sweet publicity, is that you will most likely lose 100% of your money in many of his other recommendations.

This is the risk, which he does not talk about at all.To give you an idea I have gained 3000$ in total but I have LOST 8000$ with both his " Weekly Wealth Alert" and "42 day retirement".

That loss does not include the thousands spent for his products.

I am sure Mr. Knuckman doesn't worry about those losses since he is probably using subscriber's money to invest, however when I lose 100% of my money I have to earn 200% just to make that loss back. I guess I will have to put off my retirement for a while thanks to him.

Chris Eldridge

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Weekly Wealth Alert Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Dishonesty.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 03.

Comments

Report to Maryland Attorney General

I sent Weekly Wealth Alert $2000. Never heard from them.

I called and they said my $2000 was non refundable. I figured it was from Agora Financial that it was safe. I have tried their email address and they are not listed.

What can I do? Pat

I agree that Alan Knuckman doesn't tell you about all his losers. Don't believe his claims of 60+ trades of huge profits.

My experience too. Submitted review here earlier you apparently didnt see.