474 views
2.1

ALL l wanted was a chance to sample his so called naked put algorithms that were featured to return immediate gains--even dummies could input imagery wannabe tips so long as you gots a brokerage account with 25K in it. I kept pressing after their research referents turned up dead ends, too good to be true as in sheeeeet.

The more I pressed back, the clearer it came that I'm viewed as a nonpriority. I done paid that LIFETIME fee and let my card flip the charge after they ignored my requests. Eventually, it all washed out with a lil help from on high; they even added you'll get newsletter for free, but that's all flimsy cause as I said before, they only listen to BUY NOW button pushers. Once you start asking, you mean wha'?, this father'll playyou into a leper to protect his fam from, feel me?

Jesusth Christh, I say, Jesusth Christh in the name of Slave, make me make some $ in your experiment, send that publisher Joe my way for a free trial. The way it's setup now, the promise the moon and then tell you with a straight face , Now spend your retirement for a taste a my AZ-hole....

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Lifetime Income Report Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: I'd like those naked put option leads in advance so I can see if it's really gonnapay subscription cost, mkay? .

Agora Financial Pros: Put options enable fast returns using my brokerage.

Agora Financial Cons: Stream of enema like disclaimers, Backpeddling, Deceptive business practices.

Location: 808 St Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA