1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have several subscriptions with Agora Financial, and my Weekly Wealth Alert Subscription wins the award as the Biggest Loser of all my subscriptions.Good old Alans Patent Pending System that detects this big "BOOM" smart money buy is all B.S.

Don't get sucked in as i have. The only recourse you will have is a further free 12 month free subscription to this useless system. AS others have said. Any correspondence to the company will be met with a Very Very delayed useless response.

I have devoted lots of my time reading the bombardment of info they keep sending you only to be followed with a new subscription to the next big thing .Me , I am an average joe trying to make my hard earn`t pay work for a better future so Some Subscriptions I'm happy to stay with.But my advise to help others, don't waste your Dreams on Weekly Wealth Alert , maybe assess some other Subscriptions carefully before you commit your hard earn't cash.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Jims understanding of the economy.

I didn't like: That the promo was misleading and they refused my full refund, Misleading advertising.

Had an Experience with Agora Financial?

Comments

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.......

Hint.If any system made money easily the inventor would NEVER advertise.

If you know what everyone else knows you know nothing.

Hint #2.There is no easy money to be made trading.

This sounds like a scam.The ad is very misleading.

It is intentionally misleading. It is an investment scheme. You can't trust any advertiser that waits for three web screens to lure you before springing the money demand. It is NOT a grant program as implied.

You must invest big amounts of money before seeing any results.I assume that the money these people are trying to say they are receiving is only the dividends on their investments.

Thought I had a 60 day trial with Weekly Wealth Report.Paid 600 dollars with thought it was a trial period.

After 45 days I was dissatisfied and requested refund.

The answer was your had to pay for year to get any refund.

I had supposedly picked a quarterly program where there would be no program refund.I was told that I had purchased into a 90 day non-refundable program.

The success financially with suggested actions on options is not very productive and would not be recommended.