1.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

This company is a scammer, I signed up for a free trial before the 14 days were up I cancelled the trial and was promised no funds would be taken from my account $44 was then taken from my account. I contacted them for a refund and was told they hadn't taken any money and my subscription was cancelled.

1 month later another it was taken. I have emailed them on multiple occasions and have had no real result with the conversation, they say it's a rolling subscription, even though I cancelled the initial trial! I am now in the process of contacting Trading Standards and the Financial Ombudsmen, which is sad because they also have a sixty-day money back guarantee. I was well within this time period, I have now had to change my bank card to stop them taking any more money.

They do not get back to you within the said time and the staff are all unhelpful. Bewerk

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Free Trial.

Agora Financial Cons: Failure to provide a refund within the money back guarantee.

Comments

GapingAppenzellerDog240

It’s on the internet every where. Agora is a scheme with the purpose to collect as much as money from customers who are not so financial up to date or just curious about make some money