Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

This company will create the illusion that they will make you a ton of money based on their stock recommendations and all at complete crap. Their recommendations all loose money some as far as 65% losses.

Nothing they have recommended to date has actually made more then a 7% profits margin. Avoid and Save your money they are a complete and utter scam. They will not refund you money even though they protect false claims and advertise worthless stock. I bought into this in November and to date from over 40 stock recommendations 97% are all in the red anywhere from 10-65%.

WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T BELIEVE ANY PROMISES THIS COMPANY MAKES! YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOU MONEY.

Review about: Agora Financial Finance Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: This company is a complete scam.

Comments

sammderr1_42

Well, I signed up on for the $49 subscription last night then I've been attempting to contact the company, literally all day with no results. I also have been looking for reports and other items promised that I'ms till waiting for to hit my email, so after reading all of this.... I won't hold my breathe.I'm cancelling my subscription today and letting them know I'll dispute the $49 on my credit card.I would have to agree with everyone's statements that Agora Financial is a scam!

to sammderr1_42 #1449957

I hope you get your money back! That company should get shut down and sued!