I AM CANCELLING MY REQUEST FOR INFORMATION FROM AGORA FINANCIAL LLC.

ALSO DBA; LIFETIME INCOME VIA THE INTERNET AND ONLINE.

ALRIGHT I NEVER WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH AGORA FINANCIAL LLC. THIS COMPANY IS A PREDATORY ONLINE SCAM AND ILLEGETIMATE ADVERTISER OF "FREE GOVERNMENT CHECKS".

AGORA FINANCIAL (AKA) LIFETIME INCOME, USES THE INTERNET TO ENTICE AND TRICK EVERYONE! THEY PROMISE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN CHECKS TO ANYONE WHO APPLIES USING THEIR WEBSITE! AGORA FINANCIAL LLC, 808 St. Paul St., Baltimore, MD. 21202 AND TESTIMONIALS THAT ARE FAKE AND MISLEADING! REFERANCING A LAW 199A, APART OF THE U.S. TAX CODE, URGING CONSUMERS TO FILE A.S.A.P. SO THEY CAN BEGIN TO RECEIVE THSE "PROMISED CHECKS". DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

THESE SCAMERS ARE CLEVER AND FULL OF CRAP! '

I didn't like: Deceptive advertising and misleading information, I did not get my hard copy but it is on my credit card bill.

Comments

DAVE WALKER

Well i don't know if i would call them "clever" but they are most certainly DEVIOUS and probably a lot worse than that! Also was going to send you a private message about my own review since pissedconsumer.com will not help me with this matter.

I am wondering how I can edit/remove part of my last original review, because it is only giving me the option of ADDING more content?!? And I also found out about "pissedconsumer's" own options for extra "services" one of which was a $250 payment plan?? Well now even THEY are starting to look a bit shady as well! I hope i do not have to actually PAY to have one of my reviews removed since I really only need one and typed out the last one mostly out of anger and frustration for not being able to resolve the fraud credit charge.

Well i guess we will see if "pissedconsumer" responds to my inquiry??? I just have never heard of any review website that did not give the option to delete or remove your own review!?