I received an email from Extreme Alpha telling me how easy it was to invest, even if I didn't have a lot of money.If I subscribed to their service and followed the instructions even a novice investor could make a high return through their options trade recomendations.

I followed their instructions about first opening an account with a brokering financial company, which I did. However, upon discussing my intentions with a broker I was told that it was not a good idea to trade options with as little money as I had and being a total novice at trading. When I subscribed there were several subscription options, but the only one offering a refund was the $2000 one, which I purchased. When I called to cancel I was given the run around telling me that only one man could do that for me and that he would call me back.

He never did and I got nowhere talking to whoever would answer the phones. The original purchase was made in March and I finally today (8/29/17) got to talk directly to a Micheal or Mike who told me there was never any reference to a refund on any of their subscriptions. I only ordered the most expensive one because they said it would be refundable after 90 days.

He offered to give me a 90% refund today which I am supposed to be so grateful for, but refundable is 100%.I don't know about anyone else but a widow living on SS, $200 is more money than I want to donate to Agora Financial.

Review about: Agora Financial Extreme Alpha Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Failure to provide a refund within the money back guarantee.

Had an Experience with Agora Financial?

Comments