3.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

These guys sold a subscription for $3000 by pumping an ICO. I will not name it.

They proised a Trezor with $500. I have had the subcription since they offered it. I have still not received the Trezor or the $500 check they have promised in place of $500 worth of Ethereum. This subscription has been riddled with random buys that ended up being way too high to buy and put me in the hole for way too long.

I realize they can go back up yet (and likely will). Maybe they can save their selves. However I have no faith in this subscription, when I compare it to another that offers way more insight and daily updates, details, etc. Some picks have been a bit hasty, with little research, IMHO.

I hope to see things turn around. As it stands today. I would not recommend this subscription. I hope that can change.

I know Louis Basanese is smart. But I am not happy with his lack of knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies right now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial The Crypto Alert Subscription.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Jim rickards subscriptions.

I didn't like: Crypto alert.

Comments

Agreed. Agora is largely a scam.

They might have one reco a year that works, the rest are duds. Be wary of their track records, these *** are good at timing position sales so as not to mess up their marketing materials.