david R Vgo

Confirmations

I saw info on Alpha contracts-ordered ($1250.00) so even after emails that I haven't seen any confirmations- that can't confirm either SO I'M CANCELING ANYTHING ABOUT ALPHA CONTRACTS ESPECIALLY MONEY THRU CHARGE CARD ETC.NOW I DEMAND A CONFIRMATION THAT THIS IS CANCELLED AND CREDIT CARD REFUNDED-DAVID ROBERTSON
Problems with payment

Chris E Hnj
map-marker Saint-Come, Quebec

Here's the truth Mr. Knuckman

Like many I bought into their claims of making massive profits in a short time. The reality is yes you might get a nice 50% to 100% gain with one or two of Knuckman's recommendations, however what he doesn't mention in his sweet publicity, is that you will most likely lose 100% of your money in many of his other recommendations.

This is the risk, which he does not talk about at all.To give you an idea I have gained 3000$ in total but I have LOST 8000$ with both his " Weekly Wealth Alert" and "42 day retirement".

That loss does not include the thousands spent for his products.

I am sure Mr. Knuckman doesn't worry about those losses since he is probably using subscriber's money to invest, however when I lose 100% of my money I have to earn 200% just to make that loss back. I guess I will have to put off my retirement for a while thanks to him.

Chris Eldridge

Loss:
Cons:
  • Dishonesty
Not as described/ advertised

Guest

I was about to invest, when the brain said "whoa need to check further". I have been scammed a couple of times recently, unknowing subscribed to "Lifetime Income Report" and "10 Minute Millionaire" all I get are BS e-mails or books that are of no use to a small time investors like me.

I have not received any money or Federal Rent checks. I have tried several times to unsubscribe from Lifetime Income Report without success, I will try again today.

My advice to you is "nothing is free" and I haven't met any 10 minute Millionaires, also be aware that get rich schemes are scams and schemes the people getting rich are the people pitching "their plan". Thanks for letting me vent.

Guest

I was considering this investment , however, if it sounds too good to be true, probably is...after reading the few comments of others that tried it and found it to be anything but what was advertised. I don't feel comfortable in paying $2000 for something that is less than good.

I would want to hear from real people with real situations that had better ratings and reviews before I spend my hard earned money on a program that does not provide for a refund if unsatisfied.

Only additional year subscription is what you get instead... UGH Lynda K.

Guest

I had the same problem but gave up after a $2000 loss and all the rah rah smoke blowing that he does. I was under the impression that it had a 30 day guarantee but I was wrong. I have given up on the entire company and especially Rickards.

Guest

My experience, exactly. When I wrote an exhaustive report here, you stated that within a month you had heard from 200+ readers that they had chosen to not subscribe to WWA, a loss of $400,000 in subscription fees to Agora. You have a powerful force for consumer protection by your publication!

Report to Maryland Attorney General

Guest

I sent Weekly Wealth Alert $2000. Never heard from them.

I called and they said my $2000 was non refundable. I figured it was from Agora Financial that it was safe. I have tried their email address and they are not listed.

What can I do? Pat

Guest

I agree that Alan Knuckman doesn't tell you about all his losers. Don't believe his claims of 60+ trades of huge profits.

Guest

My experience too. Submitted review here earlier you apparently didnt see.

View more comments (7)
Hyacinth A

Money Loosing Service

The Nomi Prin's twenty cents alerts are a money loosing endeavor. By the time the alerts are sent, they have already passed the buy up to recommendation. They are not interested in their customers making. I have lost $3000.00+ trading her recommendations in the month I have been with her service Together with the cost of the service it's a total of $5000.00. Shame on Agora Financial!!!
$2000
Cons:
  • Cant cancel
  • Not being able to cancel
  • Money loosing service
Money loosing Service

Lavergne Xgw

Hello, This is Ian Hodgson. I am an investigative reporter at the Columbia Journalism School.

I would love to hear more about your experience.

You can reach me at ijh2108@***a. Thank you, Ian

Nik Kmk
map-marker Baltimore, Maryland

Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested

Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert  Scam / Refund requested
Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert  Scam / Refund requested  - Image 2

They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks.

But its not about stock , its about OPTIONS TRADING . If I knew its about option trading I never paid for that service. Option trading is very complicated and its not for everyone. They should mention , its about OPTION TRADING.

They were not honest on their webinar. Also they were showing on the webinar that you will make 200%- 500% gain in one week. its all scam. Again If I knew its about option trading I never paid for that service I saw on their website last week alert.

i.e. Stock symbol XFL . since they recommend its been going down every day. Its a Scam.

https://agorafinancial.com/ I did not read or I did not know about cancellation policy. I have not used their services at all. Plus in their webinar they never mention about refund policy I already requested for refund three times i.e.

I email and call them . Every time they says , we dont refund money I requested for receipt, so far I have not received any reply.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Weekly wealth alert
  • Ripp off
Cons:
  • Rip off
Not as described/ advertised

Guest

I didn't attend a webinar, but I just (12/11/2018) finished reading their pitch and wanted to see what I could find in the way of reviews ... primarily to get info re: win rate (which they didn't mention in the pitch, not a good sign, but not unusual) and does the indicator reveal whether the stock is expected to go up (lots of people are buying calls) or down (lots of people are buying puts).

Buyer beware, the old saying goes. In the pitch (perhaps as a result of your complaint and/or others) they made it clear that they were using options (they even showed a list of call options, as an example), and mentioned that [lower] gains could (often or usually, I think, I don't recall what they said about frequency, exactly) be made by buying and selling the stock. But that's riskier than buying call or put options, since the outlay of $$ up front is much bigger, and the money risked with a call or put purchase is limited to that cost, whereas stock can potentially go to zero (or down 50% or more, very fast).

In the pitch I read, they also pointed out that the subscription payment was not refundable. Hence, I'm looking for info to fill in the holes.

Guest

This website is, very obviously, illegitimate. Why did you give these people money?

Guest

Call me a conspiracist but here is my take on it. I understand Agora is a billion dollar company and money speaks volumes in DC.

Look at what Maddoff got away with and there is evidence the SEC knew for a long time what was going on. How could they possibly not know?

I have just as much reason as not to believe there are payoffs to the right people, to keep the ultra wealthy rolling in the cash so they can spread it around DC and make the politicians wealthy.

How else can a person enter politics and come out multiple times more wealthy then when they entered? It's a rigged system in favor of a small, special group of people and we're not part of it.

Guest

Due to the overwhelmed complains and negativities about this company - Agora Financial, why is this company still in business and continue to spread the fake financial"gospel " to thousands of people daily via emails? What in the world that they can't be shut down immediately?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1382184

Exactly my experience!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1382184

To make money you will have to risk it first and they are countering every attack by making it so clear and exciting

Guest

Alan has made 15 trades, in his Weekly Wealth Alert using 6 contracts as a test, resulting in $4,761 loss with 2 trades still open. Now he comes out with 42 Day Retirement Plan, same thing different name.

Only a fool buys call options. BEWARE

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1376250

I don’t have s problem with options. Been trading lots for years.

But this service hyped Alan’s WPI predictor got massive explosive gains. It just never works.

His weekly video expressed hope that there will be a significant burst in a few days, but his recommendations almost always result in losses and even some total investment losses as the Options expire worthless while waiting for his hoped for explosions.

A huge waste of the subscription price and then even more following it.

Bruce J Pky

Stay away from it. It's a loser.

I bought into the ALERTS and have been trading, only to have loss after loss.

I had hopes he'd come up with a gain somewhere, and although there were a couple, they were far short of the loses. I'm out!!

Guest

I have recently purchased their weekly wealth alert only to have negative results from their recommendation one in particular was manipulated to look as a winner in Microsoft they used price quotes that never materialized and they have a 5 losing trades and 6 winning trades average loss 72% and average win75.5 does not come close to there claims

View more comments (12)
Bronwyn Zrk

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Boise, Idaho

VERY SNEAKY, DISHONEST COMPANY

Updated by user Feb 13, 2018

I was contacted by Agora Financial via e-mail and told that my refund of the $104 will be credited back to my bank account. I will mark as resolved when that actually happens!

Original review Feb 09, 2018
I purchased a book that I assumed would come in the mail....."Big Book.........". I am new to trading and thought it would help, I never received it.

Although I also had to agree to receiving "Lifetime Income Report" as a TRIAL. I wrote the date in my planner to cancel, if need be. These daily newsletters did NOTHING to assist me in any way, so when I went to call they number given when I purchased it.....and the same number is on the web......It is not a working number. There is absolutely NO WAY TO GET A PERSON ON THE PHONE!!!!

Zach (Zachary) Scheidt you are a HORRIBLE PERSON to be involved in this huge SCAM!!!! I have rights, I am disabled AND on a fixed income. I automatically got charged (they had credit card number for postage/handling of book I never received) $104. I called the number on my bank statement and AGAIN.....A person talks, tells you how to reach them via e-mail, etc.....then call ends.

Nobody to talk to, no way to leave a message. I sent my 3rd email to them to their "contact page" email address.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves......I PLAN ON TAKING MEASURES IF MY REFUND DOES NOT SHOW UP IN MY BANK ACCOUNT BY 2/12/18. So people, DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING WITH AGORA FINANCIAL; 5 MINUTE FORECAST; "THE BIG BOOK......."; LIFETIME INCOME REPORT AND ESPECIALLY ZACH SCHEIDT!!!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Failure to provide a refund within the money back guarantee
  • I did not get my hard copy but it is on my credit card bill
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Guest

Ridiculous, why are these scammers going to jail? We need to protect our senior citizens.

Guest

Anyone subscribed to Zach’s , Hacking wall sreeet?

Joe J Dge

It is all a SCAM folks. Its a well polished scam, but a big polished turd of a scam.

Stay far away. I had to save my 93yo mom from these crooks.

Guest

It says right at the bottom of his long ridiculous Patriot *** that the aforementioned information is “ believed to be accurate but cannot be verified “. It’s just such a bunch of BS.

He quotes the New York Times half a dozen times but without ANY context, date, author or reference. The issue is always that if you are uneducated and/ or uninformed you WILL fall for these con men ... they come in much louder bigger blonder packages. Information about everyone including the President is public domain.

If you want to know the truth about someone or something for Gods sakes, RESEARCH IT . And don’t trust just one bigoted source, investigate several unrelated sources.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1646343

Thank you for your post on this *** My first impression to not trust this guy, was the meaning of his supposed name - Scheidt - in German, means *** Sorry your mother got burned, or, rather, “schadt” upon. I hope your post sufficiently warns others to RESEARCH FIRST, & to be especially wary of, “get rich quick” schemes. So sad.

Guest

Is everything from Agora Financial/Publishing/etc. a "con?" We have spent much money on their products and to date we question there value.

We are preparing to subscribe to one of Zachary's subscriptions: "The Buyout Millionaire Club;" however, we are still reviewing the performance of other Agora subscriptions we have. They hype a "watch December "X" at "X p.m. and find out how to make over X000% return on a year on any amount invested, even over a million dollars on just starting with a $500 investment." [Of course, this is followed by the "disclaimers."] The name of the membership and informational to which I refer is: "The Buyout Millionaire Club." The promotional information claims that one only needs to watch their informational and they will know "X" stocks to purchase to get started. Instead, one can spend over an hour, only finding that to get the names one must subscribe to yet another Agora program.

And, if one takes the "30 day trial subscription," then the "hounding" comes to add an additional"$X" and have a "life-time membership." If they really have the "key" to successful investing", why are they not just doing that instead of some possible "flim-flam" promotion to "100 lucky people?" And, on the other hand, I have to ask myself why I have spent over $20,000 on various such subscriptions in the past five months when I find that I have done better just selecting investments that 'look good to me?!?" For about 40 years I had a broker and my account was discretionary.

When he retired, I was not prepared to take over my own investing. It is for this reason I have reached out to businesses such as Agora and Stansberry for assistance.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1607952

A famous American billionaire once said, "You can make more money selling advice than you can by using it." This Zachary guy is taking that to an extreme level. Stay away from Agora Financial! This is a scam!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1607952

I am a widow left with small brokerage acct. With recommendations from Zachary Scheidt and Agora every front buyer trade I bought has suddenly tanked right after purchase.

Yes it is a worthless scam. Subscribers are told to BUY up to a certain price then sometimes within first hour the stock short sales increase and stock usually does not recover so you lose all. I was not approved for shorting in my account but there is no way to reach Agora and service says no refunds. Zachary says he doesn't watch or follow the stocks, just recommends them and you are on your own.

He then tells subscribers what wonderful vacations he is on, etc, etc. No integrity or help at all for subscribers. You will pay thousands as I did to lose your funds.

Do the hard work yourself, pick best sectors and best stocks in those sectors. Not cheap ...go no where Agora recommendations.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1630822

Has any one been duped into his latest tout, How to *** Wall Street? Another discount from $5000.00 to $2000.00...

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1607952

If you want to invest and need help or advice, find someone local. You should research them and be able to go to there office if needed.

Then if they try to ripe you off you know where to find them. Lol!

View more comments (24)
Pamela R Lyk

Verified Reviewer

Ray Blanco Penny Pot Stocks

Contact was made. Not because of this but because I finally got ahold of Agora directly and not the email for Penny Pot Stocks. IF the PP stocks had given a proper email contact this could all have been avoided. Agora Financial helped me immediately and problem was directly resolved. Thank you Aurora Financial.
Pros:
  • Receiving the information downloads
Reliable warranty
Peter A Mad

Horrible

Alan Knuckman;'s 42 day retirement plan; 3K for the course; life lesson in following his system of consistent losers; His few beginning winners were overshadowed by mostly losing option picks. His wisdom that earnings were a great way to capitalize on increase in stock price was usually the opposite. Alan Knuckman ,shoud be in jail for fraud, and Agora products in general are a waste of money and time. Would not recommend that financial publishing company to my worst enemy, unless I wanted him to be bankrupt in 42 days!!

DONALD G Hle
map-marker Baltimore, Maryland

Llfetime Income Report

This report has lots of investment strategies. However, the price is way out-of-line.
Pros:
  • Because i bought 3 suggested penny stocks and they all winning

John E Xqh

Non-disclosures that most of Platinum Reserve requires Options

I signed up with Agora Financial over 5 years ago. Immediately upgraded to Platinum Reserve.

Cost $3000

Found out after a year of getting very little return on limited investments because I don’t use Options.

I started viewing the opportunities offered in the individual programs that have numerous brochures and even Video products, but come at a high initial price.

When I went looking in Platinum Reserve for the same program I found that the listing being hyped outside the Reserve was not pitched the same way in the Reserve. Often the hyped recommendations were several days old in the Reserve with none of the glitz of brochures or videos and with the majority of products requiring the use of Options to come anywhere near the high returns advertised. I believe that Agora Financial is really for those that have a minimum of at least $20,000 to ever make real gains.

After 5 years trying to both educate their customer care representatives to the false way the Reserve offers much less in the expensive Reserve listings I honestly find that I have never been able to grow my investments

much above $1500-$2000.

So, Why did I stay with Platinum Reserve?

Because after the first 3 months I was told by a Senior Consultant in the hyped Special Customer Service supposedly special for Reserve members that there were No refunds of my $3000 investment allowed after those 3 months.

I recommend that future investors considering getting into the Reserve look very closely at the mostly outdated bland offerings in the Reserve.

This is not the only time I have expressed my disappointment to Customer Service as well as the higher program directors. I often get criticized for not leaping on “Real Money Makers “ , and even asked why I don’t just cancel my subscription?

Here is my heartfelt response after 5 years in the Reserve: I have easily lost over $5000 following “Guaranteed Winners” , but only being able to invest at the stock price as listed, not able to use Options because Schwab and Ameritrade require that I have an account with them of at least $20,000.

That’s my Catch 22!

I would cancel my Platinum Reserve on Monday morning , June 10th IF AGORA FINANCIAL PLATINUM RESERVE will refund my $3000 subscription cost.

Problems with payment
jamie Zzy

It's a scam

better go blow your money in vegas, at least you'll lose it with a smile
$20000
Cons:
  • Did not deliver on their recommendations
  • Obvious intention to rip people off
AgoraFinancial

Hello, thanks for the feedback. Our goal as a company is to deliver top-notch financial advice to help you secure your financial independence so you can live the life you deserve.

Our apologies for falling short of your expectations. If there is anything we can do, to better serve you please contact us at 1-800-796-1871 or email clientrelations@agorafinancial.com -Agora Financial Client Relations

Joe H Bsz
map-marker Cazenovia, Wisconsin

Lousy website, difficulty getting logged in

Between Agora Financial, Laissez-Faire, James Altucher's Choose Yourself Financial I am constantly having to reset passwords and then I still can't log in. I'm getting so pissed I want to throw computer out the window and hope it blows up in Baltimore, MD, where they all have the same address. What the h*** is going on there? Have spent thousands and I can't even go through training/learning as promised.
Poor customer service
Latravious Cmb

My advice to you is try to get your money back. Thank you for telling your story.

Why didn't I see this? "If it sounds to good to be true..."

Marc S Abf

Knuckman 42 Day Retirement

Updated by user Jul 05, 2019

UPDATE: Emails and snail mail complaints to the President of Agora financial, including print outs of losses from brokerage account have gone unanswered. Only an auto response has been received.

Losses continue to mount through June and July, amounting to $16,000 year to date. I have completely stopped using the service, as I am far underwater on nearly all positions.

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SERVICE. YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DO!

Original review May 21, 2019
This service through Agora Financial is a sure-fire way to lose all your money. Stay away from this worthless service. Tried it for a year. Lost $10,000 from May 2018 to May 2019. Some trades were profitable. Most were not. When you're in *** STOP DIGGING! Enough said. Period.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Ripp off
Cons:
  • Reliability of market trading advice

AgoraFinancial

Hello, thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to deliver top-notch financial advice to help you secure your financial independence so you can live the life you deserve.

Our publications offer investment strategies for all walks of life no matter your interests.

reply icon Replying to comment of AgoraFinancial

this company benefits those who can afford to pay for outside help! THEY SAY THEY WANT HELP MAKE THE POOR MAN NOT SO POOR AND THE RICH MAN NO RICHER?

THEY MUST SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE THAN ME IF THE! JUST TO SIGN UP FOR SERVICES CAN RUN FROM 600.00 TO 2950.9!!!!!

View more comments (1)

St Paul Research

Agora purchase a company I had subscribed to for advice on puts and call trading. They renamed it St Paul Research and the person they put in charge is a total disaster. I have consistently lost money on his recommendations and no longer follow his advice. Agora needs to wake up and do something about him!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Poor recommendations

Robin W Jgk

I thought I already was enrolled in weekly wealth alert.

Years ago I was investing $2,000. $2,500, more and more, yet never have made a nickel. now you want me to rejoin weekly wealth alert for nothing . Really?

Guest

With you on this one. I bought into a system for $2k and as of the last yr not made a penny.

When I call into CS they pass the buck on well you did not use this system that is why. When I have called them out on using already; they just laugh and say you did not try hard enough. Well if I received the direction and explanation I paid for maybe then this would be ok BUT i have not gotten one helpful peice of advice from Agora Financial or Squawk Box or their Bond program.

Watch out guys. cs 866-361-****

Pamela H Nym
map-marker Saint Albert, Alberta

Penny Pot Profits

Updated by user Jul 04, 2019

They charged me $2471.16 and only refunded $2358.51. This occurred within only 3 days of each posting and USD/CAD currency rate exchange was pretty much the same.

I kept writing them to explain where the $112.65 is. No reply.

Original review Jul 04, 2019
I accepted a 3 month trial for Penny Pot Profits for $300. I also subscribe to Mr Blanco’s Technology Profits and James Altucher.

I consider myself a good customer to Agora Financial over the years. About 4 days before the 3 month trial on Penny Pot Profits I decided to cancel and notified them. Then I noticed they had already charged my credit card about $2150 for the remaining year!!! I wrote and fortunately they refunded me most of the money except an additional $112.

I have written to them repeatedly and they are not even courteous enough to reply as to why I was not refunded in full. I am a senior and my money supply is not endless. Not impressed.

I have not been nasty in my requests. They are choosing to ignore me.
This greatly effects any decision I make in the future to renew Mr Blanco and Mr Altucher.