Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I noticed on my bank statement that there were two charges for the arltucher report 49.00 and the rude awaking when I called phone number that is on my bank statement it gave me the agore company on my bank statement it should have said agore company but it did not so I went on line i got hone number from going on line when i called the man was kinda rude they refunded me the 49.00 but are not refunding me the 50.00 saying there are 4 issues I have not even seen one trying to get me to keep it I told him now so they are keeping my 50.00 I am really upset because I would never order some thing like that have not seen anything in my mail box or on line they are scam artist

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Technology Profits Confidential Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Need to be stright about comany stop lieing, You are surpose to get refunded all money but they dont honer it, Misleading advertising, Ripp off, Reliability of market trading advice.

Comments

Go to your bank and dispute the charges and they will refund your money

Decided to try Altuchers service for 49.00. Sounds like you will learn so much about which cryptos to trade , how to trade etc.

The only thing you get is a bunch of emails about his accomplishments and a bunch of stuff that means nothing and repeats over and over ad nauseum. After dozens of emails I haven’t learned which cryptos he recommends or anything useful to me. Of course for “ only” 2000 or 3000 he says he will give you that information which you were led to believe you would get for the original 49.00. It is clear how he made his fortune.

If he had a conscience he wouldn’t be able to sleep at night for taking advantage of all the little guys. In my opinion he is just a scam artist and you should stay away. All of these guys who want to “ help the average person make a fortune” are the same.

The only one getting rich is them.. on your money!