808 St Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
2.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I had signed on for the subscription last year because of Jim Rickards' expertise in the finance dept. and great advertising.

Though not forced to buy anything he and his internet marketing partner ( can't recall his name ) always had a "Limited-time opportunity" to get in on some stock play and it was hard to decline the offer. Had I the money needed to get the info. I probably would have splurged if only out of curiosity. I got tired of listening to him and his offers, deciding it was all about getting the cash from people's wallets and NOT because he really wanted to help.

These guys want OUR cash so THEY could invest in REAL MONEY, i.e. Gold/silver. I eventually called for a refund and received it within 48 hours, just like they said. Approach these types of "sales pitches" with much caution.

We DID invest in one of his suggestions about a year ago ( while I was subscribed to his letter) and it's not gone anywhere yet that would be worth mentioning. Again, approach with CAUTION - they are VERY GOOD at MARKETING the Scarcity-limited-time technique.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Weekly Wealth Alert Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Agora Financial Pros: David stockmans free blog contra corner.

Agora Financial Cons: Upsells promise riches with ur stock picks and high price.

• Currency