1.7
Privacy and Data Security

Three weeks ago, after deciding this was a total bust and I was no longer trading his recommendations, I send an email requesting the auto renewal be removed. I've sent four more emails asking for them to respond to me and to remove the auto renewal.

Fortunately I have many months remaining until renewal. However it seems quite apparent they are ignoring my request. Soon, after a few more emails to them, I will send the thread I am developing of all my requests to the SEC and ask if they can perhaps get a response. Additionally, because I am well documenting all of this, should they actually take the money come renewal time I can easily prove to the bank I made every effort to avoid this and feel confident they will quickly make a refund to me and they Agora can deal with a huge bank instead of just little me.

Stay away from Agora for any of their products. They really do seem to be a very dishonest group of people.

Review about: Agora Financial Weekly Wealth Alert Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

When you run a sacam like this you need 1. a person with am exaggerated payment for the servicrs proviede.

The first answer> Doctors they will charge you $10,000 for a one hour operation. So Agors just inflates the buy in and keeps a lot of the money. Drs and pro-athletes are trhe best targets for these kinds of scams. They already have an inflated idea of what an bhours worth of works is valued ($10,000) so they are easier to hok because they know the short cut.

But its a short cut off the bridge & into the water and YOU drown SCam rule1 have you ever met ANYONE who did this with a profit. The answer is no but rs & pro-athltes are smarter than a guy like ,me ( an MBA from Carnegie Mtop20 MBA in tbhe country. I can see this 100 miles away. The gambling mentality appears.

so if you ared smarter & luckier than the guys runing this scam you will end up broke! AND will NOT tell a soul because its so embarrassing That is thhe perfect storm