3-3-2018 I watched a video advertisement sponsored by MoneyMorning. The video of Agora Financial offering to furnish penny stock listings on a daily basis that have the potential for a significant move.

I paid $79.00 per anum. It came with an "auto-renewal" which I was supposed to call in and have removed if I did not want the "auto-renewal". I call their number to cancel their renewal policy and could not get an answer, only an automated answering service set up to keep you on hold until you finally give up and hang-up the phone. I went to their web site and NO indication of ANY program for their penny stock offer.

Even their Login system did not work.

All that was on the web site was a bunch of news articles that looked like they were copied from other business web sites.

It was then obvious that Agora Financial was a SCAM and had no intention of fulfilling their obligation/agreement. I offer this experience for others to avoid this trap/scam.

Review about: Agora Financial Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

If you paid with a credit card, call your credit card co and tell them you want a refund because it's a scam....the credit card company will give you a "credit-refund" & will deal with Agora.....