Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh
1.3K views
2.2

26 Feb 2016 I subscribed & paid USD $1,750 for David Stockman's (Pres.Reagans Budget Director) Finance Trader newsletter.

Subscription reports were supposed to be received on the same day.

Despite repeated email requests subscription was only received on 3 March; 7 days later even though my profile subscription start date shows 26 Fe.

Subscription has a 60 days money back guarantee.

On 15 March I terminated my subscription, well within the 60 days time frame. Despite repeated email requests for a refund to Director of Customer Service; Andrea Michinski as well as an attempt to send a fax to Agora at 410 864 1650, the fax line just rang so sending a fax was not possible.

as of today 3 April I have not received any responses from Agora to my multiple emails.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Subscription.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Agora Financial Pros: David stockmans free blog contra corner.

Agora Financial Cons: Shocking customer service, Failure to provide a refund within the money back guarantee, Poor customer service.

Comments

Just call your credit/debit card company and report the charge as fraud; and have them reverse the charge. It really is as simple as that. Forget those ***.